Sat. TRT Meeting

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would you give up a weekend at Dumont to attend a TRT meeting

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

I was thinking of making a dune trip and squeeze as many people into trucks and drive to Barstow and return to the dunes for an afternoon and evening ride and Sunday rides. By doing so you may be able to deduct your expenses for the entire trip.

Please consult your tax advisor on this as I am not a tax proffessional and do not give legal or tax advice :laughing:

I was thinking of making a dune trip and squeeze as many people into trucks and drive to Barstow and return to the dunes for an afternoon and evening ride and Sunday rides. By doing so you may be able to deduct your expenses for the entire trip.

Please consult your tax advisor on this as I am not a tax proffessional and do not give legal or tax advice :laughing:

I was thinking the same thing. Just take a break from duning to go and represent...then back to duning!!

for attending the meeting?