To the person who vandalized my truck

1bad4fiddy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chase,

I agree with everyone. It is chickenshit to take it out on another man's property. If they have a problem with you, it should be handled like men, face to face. Its a$$hats that will mess with someone's sh*t rather than face them that really piss me off. I have seen you in person and I can say on the forum I think of you as a keyboard tough guy sometimes, but I know it is all in fun. Some people take things too serious and let it get to them. So this may be a little bit of a lesson in ways. You may want to be careful in what you post sometimes. I hope the person that did this went home and thought about what they did. It sounds kinda high schoolish if you know what I mean. We (DRR) and I hope I speak for everyone else will not tolerate any personal attacks whatsoever. I know Pete, Anna, Gerald and Nick will agree with me on that.

Sorry about the truck man.

Later bro!

J.J.

Chase I was thinking about this today and I was wondering??? If this is the truck I have seen pictures of, How in the hell did someone get their foot that high off the ground, isnt the bottom of your door about 4 1/2 feet off the ground?

I think you should look for somone dressed like this :shocked2:

If it makes you feel any better some dumbass backed my truck right into one of those parking lot poles. But I am not saying who it was.

Chase I was thinking about this today and I was wondering??? If this is the truck I have seen pictures of, How in the hell did someone get their foot that high off the ground, isnt the bottom of your door about 4 1/2 feet off the ground?

I think you should look for somone dressed like this :laughoff:

If it makes you feel any better some dumbass backed my truck right into one of those parking lot poles. But I am not saying who it was.

Was it your boss???? :finger:

Yea, you gotta be some kind of wussy to kick someones door in and leave a note. And be a total tard to leave the note about a forum! i mean, :shocked2: but ill be damned if im getting that upset over a web forum, if somethings bothering me that bad, ill just flip through some picture sites :flipoff: