BLING FOR MY BIKE

Midknight

hey guys just asking for more hints. i want to add on to my stock 2006 700 raptor. so any good hints for what i should after market? im thinking of an fmf pipe and power bomb header. i dont know what kind of intake i should get. but links for this kind of stuff. i want to race a little not much. maybe the occasional drag up comp hill. but i do know that the fuel injection isnt the best for that but i like it alot. so what should i upgrade? thanks for the help...

that would be cool to get a turbo. but damn are they expensive. and no i havnt sold my 2 warriors yet. trying to but no luck so far. and i finished breaking it in so now its time for a tune up. by the way the bike runs like a dream. and man did i smoke some people out at jean!

most people were stock or a couple of mods but couldnt touch my stock which i have plans to change very soon

Edited by Midknight

why get those when they dont have one for my bike. and i can get a kit that gives me a complete echasut system with intake and a jet controler for $700. and made specificly for my bike. but i did look into it... thanks

the guys up at SRK at lv speedway are designing a turbo kit for that bike right now i will keep you updated

Thats my buddy Brandons shop I keep my Raptor there, Its gunna be sick when those things are up and running...... Almost make me wana go by a 700 just to put a hair dryer on it..

The LTES

mh69z4.jpg

WERE THE HELL WOULD I GET THAT KICK a$$ LIGHT SET OR HOW WOULD I MAKE IT!!!!

can you amagine riding around dumont destracting everyone!!!

and it would just look bad a$$!!!!

can i get like the stips for cars and zip tie it to the fram in like 2 spots and hook a awitch up to it and the battery?

WERE THE HELL WOULD I GET THAT KICK a$$ LIGHT SET OR HOW WOULD I MAKE IT!!!!

can you amagine riding around dumont destracting everyone!!!

and it would just look bad a$$!!!!

can i get like the stips for cars and zip tie it to the fram in like 2 spots and hook a awitch up to it and the battery?

you can buff a piece of aluminum and glue the strips to the aluminum piece :unsure: :angry2: :thumb::laughoff: (for those of you saying...WTF!?..see the thread about a big screen for sale under classifieds :laughoff: )

Sorry, midnight i had to! :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

you can buff a piece of aluminum and glue the strips to the aluminum piece :unsure: :angry2: :thumb::laughoff: (for those of you saying...WTF!?..see the thread about a big screen for sale under classifieds :laughoff: )

Sorry, midnight i had to! :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

BUT I TRYED THAT AND IT DIDNT TURN BLUE!!!!

what else do i need to do????

• 2 weeks later...

ya just the lake bed. but i just went to boulder and rode by the power lines. a couple good trails out there. and i ride at apex, armegosa, pabco wash, jean lake, and anything else near by...

• 3 weeks later...

Midnight they are called EL Strip Lights.. they are like lighted tape... just stick them wherever you want light and then hook em up to the battery.. most of them come w/ a 12 volt converter thingamajiggy.. :D

CLick MEto see how these are used in computer cases.. :D

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys just asking for more hints. i want to add on to my stock 2006 700 raptor. so any good hints for what i should after market? im thinking of an fmf pipe and power bomb header. i dont know what kind of intake i should get. but links for this kind of stuff. i want to race a little not much. maybe the occasional drag up comp hill. but i do know that the fuel injection isnt the best for that but i like it alot. so what should i upgrade? thanks for the help...

Personally I would go with an hmf pipe and a power commander. LTE's look cool.....but downside....more weight and loss of low and mid range. I would go for function/bang for the buck. go to atvconnection.com and click on the yami forum. There will be tons of info there. :laughoff:

Personally I would go with an hmf pipe and a power commander. LTE's look cool.....but downside....more weight and loss of low and mid range. I would go for function/bang for the buck. go to atvconnection.com and click on the yami forum. There will be tons of info there. :laughoff:

A friend of mine has the 660 and he went with the hmf also......he's very happy with it.

how about dr.d pipes anybody tried em. after all doug dubach and one of his employees are yami factory riders and the ones who do the test and r&d work for yamaha before quads or bikes are released. i would think they should have a leg up on the pipes for yamahas

pabco wash?

ya i riden out there a couple time... me and my friends made a movie out there.

but ya not much out there now that the nieberhood is moving in...

and it was only for dirtbikes. wasnt real easy on the 700