Who is Rollin to the Sand Show next weekend?

Eliminator

wifey and I will be there....wifey now has broken foot, so while she is @ the beer garden...i will be taking :flipoff: missions to see all the stuff.....

suspensions unlimited is supposed to have some crazy shiz @ their booth this year......I also want to go by the FODD and FOOD booths ..

....and possibly get on Pete's short bus :clap:

:beercheers: :shocked2: :laughoff:

"ghost ride the whip" :flipoff:

wifey and I will be there....wifey now has broken foot, so while she is @ the beer garden...i will be taking :MBdance: missions to see all the stuff.....

suspensions unlimited is supposed to have some crazy shiz @ their booth this year......I also want to go by the FODD and FOOD booths ..

....and possibly get on Pete's short bus :driver:

:shocked2: :laughoff::flipoff:

"ghost ride the whip" :clap:

Just get her a wheel chair and push her through the show. You can run people over with it and say get the eff outta the way! :shout: :flipoff::beercheers:

wifey and I will be there....wifey now has broken foot, so while she is @ the beer garden...i will be taking :flipoff: missions to see all the stuff.....

....and possibly get on Pete's short bus :clap:

:beercheers: :shocked2: :laughoff:

"ghost ride the whip" :flipoff:

i will be there on saturday!

hit Uncle RayRay up J!

I'm There, staying @ Super 8 again there on Harbor Blvd. Saw ALOT of DDR stickers in parking lot

-REPRESENT-

Saw the pete mobile, OGP's ride and a few others there last yr. BAR attatched to hotel , thats what i,m talkin about !!! :DDRrocks::beercheers:

I'm There, staying @ Super 8 again there on Harbor Blvd. Saw ALOT of DDR stickers in parking lot

-REPRESENT-

Saw the pete mobile, OGP's ride and a few others there last yr. BAR attatched to hotel , thats what i,m talkin about !!! :pissed::DDRrocks:

Hey Bobby,

this year we upgraded to the Holiday Inn for the same price. Super 8 wanted 90 bucks a night this year. :beercheers:

Maybe we'll see ya at the show. :MBdance:

Hey Bobby,

this year we upgraded to the Holiday Inn for the same price. Super 8 wanted 90 bucks a night this year. :beercheers:

Maybe we'll see ya at the show. :DDRrocks:

U must have needed more than 1 king bed per room ? I was quoted 74 a night for 1 king bed ?? Cool, i will keep an eye out for ya........ most used quote last yr......... where you at.............. ???? u won't be hard to spot, you'll be the only OTHER focker there NOT wearing a FLAT BILL !!!!! :MBdance:

U must have needed more than 1 king bed per room ? I was quoted 74 a night for 1 king bed ?? Cool, i will keep an eye out for ya........ most used quote last yr......... where you at.............. ???? u won't be hard to spot, you'll be the only OTHER focker there NOT wearing a FLAT BILL !!!!! :DDRrocks:

:MBdance::pissed::thumb:

Nope, I told them 1 king and they said $89/ night. I was like WTF...it was $56/ night last year. :laughoff: I said screw it and got a room at the Holiday for the same price. :laughoff:

See ya there, curved bill and all. :drunk::beercheers:

we booked our room many, many moons ago with one bed like we usually do, but then a buddy of ours wanted to go so we switched to two beds..

my buddy booked his reservation for the "party cruise" many, many moons ago and didn't know the two events fell upon the same weekend. i don't miss the super show, he doesn't miss the party cruise so we switched back to one bed.

Hey D-Cheese, I'll be at the beer tent with your wife. If she buys I'll even push her a$$ around!

Stacy, drive down and sleep in your Burb! Fk matresses! You can even use our shower (for $10)!

yeah, drunk-driving a wheel chair......were gonna need a buggy whip on that :beerpint: should I bring some insurance claim forms.....just in case....? :clap:

i was kinda hopin to take bob on some hot laps....get the tires warm...but he'll be a pedestrian

it will be fun....crusty will be there too, along with el mexicano...(i think he will be bringing the DJ speakers)

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

just kiddin fast eddy...errrr el mexicano, errrrrr los tigres de la verga

:coffee::clap::clap: