dunefreak Posted September 9, 2007 Posted September 9, 2007 Monkie and I are. I moved this from Dumont Happenings, Jeff. Here is a similar thread... http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/i...?showtopic=5030 Quote
barefoot bob Posted September 10, 2007 Posted September 10, 2007 i think were trying for sat since they moved my surgery to the 17th Quote
Richard Cheese Posted September 10, 2007 Posted September 10, 2007 wifey and I will be there....wifey now has broken foot, so while she is @ the beer garden...i will be taking missions to see all the stuff..... suspensions unlimited is supposed to have some crazy shiz @ their booth this year......I also want to go by the FODD and FOOD booths .. ....and possibly get on Pete's short bus :shocked2: "ghost ride the whip" Quote
dunefreak Posted September 10, 2007 Posted September 10, 2007 wifey and I will be there....wifey now has broken foot, so while she is @ the beer garden...i will be taking missions to see all the stuff..... suspensions unlimited is supposed to have some crazy shiz @ their booth this year......I also want to go by the FODD and FOOD booths .. ....and possibly get on Pete's short bus :shocked2: "ghost ride the whip" Just get her a wheel chair and push her through the show. You can run people over with it and say get the eff outta the way! :shout: Quote
bako450r Posted September 10, 2007 Posted September 10, 2007 wifey and I will be there....wifey now has broken foot, so while she is @ the beer garden...i will be taking missions to see all the stuff..... suspensions unlimited is supposed to have some crazy shiz @ their booth this year......I also want to go by the FODD and FOOD booths .. ....and possibly get on Pete's short bus :shocked2: "ghost ride the whip" i will be there on saturday! hit Uncle RayRay up J! Quote
MCGYVER Posted September 10, 2007 Posted September 10, 2007 I'm There, staying @ Super 8 again there on Harbor Blvd. Saw ALOT of DDR stickers in parking lot -REPRESENT- Saw the pete mobile, OGP's ride and a few others there last yr. BAR attatched to hotel , thats what i,m talkin about !!! Quote
dunefreak Posted September 10, 2007 Posted September 10, 2007 I'm There, staying @ Super 8 again there on Harbor Blvd. Saw ALOT of DDR stickers in parking lot -REPRESENT- Saw the pete mobile, OGP's ride and a few others there last yr. BAR attatched to hotel , thats what i,m talkin about !!! Hey Bobby, this year we upgraded to the Holiday Inn for the same price. Super 8 wanted 90 bucks a night this year. Maybe we'll see ya at the show. Quote
MCGYVER Posted September 10, 2007 Posted September 10, 2007 Hey Bobby, this year we upgraded to the Holiday Inn for the same price. Super 8 wanted 90 bucks a night this year. Maybe we'll see ya at the show. U must have needed more than 1 king bed per room ? I was quoted 74 a night for 1 king bed ?? Cool, i will keep an eye out for ya........ most used quote last yr......... where you at.............. ???? u won't be hard to spot, you'll be the only OTHER focker there NOT wearing a FLAT BILL !!!!! Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted September 11, 2007 Posted September 11, 2007 I really wanna go. missed out last year. anyone have a room with an extra bed they wanna split the cost on?? Quote
dunefreak Posted September 11, 2007 Posted September 11, 2007 U must have needed more than 1 king bed per room ? I was quoted 74 a night for 1 king bed ?? Cool, i will keep an eye out for ya........ most used quote last yr......... where you at.............. ???? u won't be hard to spot, you'll be the only OTHER focker there NOT wearing a FLAT BILL !!!!! Nope, I told them 1 king and they said $89/ night. I was like WTF...it was $56/ night last year. I said screw it and got a room at the Holiday for the same price. See ya there, curved bill and all. Quote
duniemonkie Posted September 11, 2007 Posted September 11, 2007 Hey D-Cheese, I'll be at the beer tent with your wife. If she buys I'll even push her a$$ around! Stacy, drive down and sleep in your Burb! Fk matresses! You can even use our shower (for $10)! Quote
barefoot bob Posted September 11, 2007 Posted September 11, 2007 i guess ill just have to watch for flying poop saturday Quote
high octane junkie Posted September 11, 2007 Posted September 11, 2007 we booked our room many, many moons ago with one bed like we usually do, but then a buddy of ours wanted to go so we switched to two beds.. my buddy booked his reservation for the "party cruise" many, many moons ago and didn't know the two events fell upon the same weekend. i don't miss the super show, he doesn't miss the party cruise so we switched back to one bed. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted September 11, 2007 Posted September 11, 2007 Actually found a days inn for $45 a nite. I might roll down. Ill call ya monkie if I do!! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted September 11, 2007 Posted September 11, 2007 i might make it... if the stupid phone company keeps screwin up in alabama there are 2 options.. go now stay longer or reschedule for next week. Im crossing my fingers for next week Quote
Richard Cheese Posted September 11, 2007 Posted September 11, 2007 i will be there on saturday! hit Uncle RayRay up J! sup Uncle RAy Ray??? I'll definitely Be lookin for ya....check your pm's you naked pool freak!!! Quote
Richard Cheese Posted September 11, 2007 Posted September 11, 2007 Hey D-Cheese, I'll be at the beer tent with your wife. If she buys I'll even push her a$$ around! Stacy, drive down and sleep in your Burb! Fk matresses! You can even use our shower (for $10)! yeah, drunk-driving a wheel chair......were gonna need a buggy whip on that should I bring some insurance claim forms.....just in case....? i was kinda hopin to take bob on some hot laps....get the tires warm...but he'll be a pedestrian it will be fun....crusty will be there too, along with el mexicano...(i think he will be bringing the DJ speakers) just kiddin fast eddy...errrr el mexicano, errrrrr los tigres de la verga Quote
Richard Cheese Posted September 11, 2007 Posted September 11, 2007 i might make it... if the stupid phone company keeps screwin up in alabama there are 2 options.. go now stay longer or reschedule for next week. Im crossing my fingers for next week just go to the SSSS Nick.....fugg Alafugginbama.......and their DEE DEE DEE bell phone service Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.