Check this out

bp-guy

I am laughing so hard at the comments :DDRrocks: The girl one was cool, I didn't see it on youtube. I too think she is a tad bit young.

just remember there is always something alot worse to see on the internet, you just haven't found it yet!

Bob I see you saved the link to the girl at the bottom of your rail picture... :DDRrocks:

And now my 5 year old likes watching that girl dance!!!!

Being the father of 2 little girls I can post this because they like watching the guys dance. I found this one because I like the song and was looking for it on youtube.

BE WARNED ITS GAY AS GAY CAN BE!!! but my girls love it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0PNBBwW2Ao

Edited by bp-guy

Bob I see you saved the link to the girl at the bottom of your rail picture... :DDRrocks:

i really liked her dancing and before i get called a perv i showed it to my wife and my kids

she jams i like it :bawl: ive always liked good dancing.

and reading some of the comments and what not i think shes older than you guys are giving me chit for :P

Edited by barefoot bob

i really liked her dancing and before i get called a perv i showed it to my wife and my kids

she jams i like it :DDRrocks: ive always liked good dancing.

and reading some of the comments and what not i think shes older than you guys are giving me chit for :P

Don't be afraid of being called a perv. Atleast you came out and admitted u like it and are willing to take the heat for it. We all have a lil perv in us.

I wish I could dance half that good but I was givin the whiteboy jean at birth and have no skillz at all.