RHINO SECURITY

sMitty

and you'll thank yourself in the morning when you need to head to the chitter, and your battery is drained from those fuggin things

:dope:

Had my on for a week and a half still good to go, course I didnt install the little blinky light..

Why warn them you have an alarm :idea::stick_smack::shocked:

Had my on for a week and a half still good to go, course I didnt install the little blinky light..

Why warn them you have an alarm :dope::stick_smack::shocked:

that has a good and bad side to it if it has a blinking light they may not even mess with it, knowing it may sound an alarm, and if it doesnt have the light, they go to mess with it the alarm sounds and you might catch them in the act.. :idea:

Just got one of those alarms from Ebay. Haven't installed it yet but it is very basic. As far as it draining the battery, most alarms draw such a minimal amount of power you would not have to worry about it killing your battery unless you left it parked for a long time without starting (a month, maybe more). Remember, layered security is the best. Alarm, chained up, aired down tires, boxed in, pistola, whatever else you can think of, the more hurdles the better.

Go to the caterpillar dealer and get a master shut off switch , then just run your battery cables to it , then no one will have a key to turn the power on inless there a heavy equipment operator , alot cheaper fix then buying another rhino :coocoo: .

• 2 weeks later...

The XD is a great pistol. I happen to have the XD 45 Service and the XD9 Sub Compact. Although they are not my daily carry, I still like shooting them.

Cannot go wrong with the .45

I have the Glock 36 (as well as the 27 and 19) and wish I had bought the XD45. Smoother firing and less kick by far. I am still a Glock fan, but am heading for the XD soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Heavy duty cable, disc padlock, all toys chained together and to the hauler...110 pound Shepherd, Glock 21/Mossberg 500 and a very light sleeper...

I've heard the XD is an excellent weapon, but I've owned Glocks for more than a decade...kinda got used to them.

• 1 month later...

We just got the Rhino and have an open trailer. We are going to buy an enclosed trailer but until we do I was thinking in addition to the thick cable and lock to loading it on the trailer and putting the straps on it. I would hear and feel anyone because I leave the trailer attached. They don't want to meet up with the other security system. BANG BANG.