RHINO SECURITY

sMitty

With the understanding that POS scumbag thieves can not be stopped only hindered, is there any tips for securing my rhino in camp that may assist w/ seeing my beast when I wake up in the morning?

Aside from the standard cable, is there any supplemental security (save the 2nd ammendment) that I can apply ???!

THNX ALL

:dunno:

I love mine, it's the first 45 auto I have owned.

:idiot: ...(I have heard that the XD is rather unforgiving with regards to "limp wristing" shots, as well as malfunctions.....the GLOCK 21 (.45 ACP) is exceptional and has been a proven war horse... :dope: )

No offense intended towards Springfield owners.. :coocoo:

Good tips ref security....kill switch seems to be a good plan......has NE1 heard of sum kind of ATV audible alarm that would meet this purpose???

:watching: ...(I have heard that the XD is rather unforgiving with regards to "limp wristing" shots, as well as malfunctions.....the GLOCK 21 (.45 ACP) is exceptional and has been a proven war horse... :cripple: )

No offense intended towards Springfield owners.. :lol:

Good tips ref security....kill switch seems to be a good plan......has NE1 heard of sum kind of ATV audible alarm that would meet this purpose???

go to www. rhinoforums.com i have seen guys talkin about them on there. :redhat:

:beercheers: ...(I have heard that the XD is rather unforgiving with regards to "limp wristing" shots, as well as malfunctions.....the GLOCK 21 (.45 ACP) is exceptional and has been a proven war horse... :thumbsdown: )

No offense intended towards Springfield owners.. :thumb:

:thumbsdown: Para-Ordinance .45......w/ 13 shot stock clip. Configured for competition shooting, and one of the smoothest .45's I have shot.

For chaining things up, I like the cables that Pete has on his hauler. Bolts to the trailer frame and is retractable.

have you tried to push a rhino in the sand? very difficult task. chain it up and make it difficult. if someone starts your rhino to drive it out, you'll probably hear it.

and if someone does push your rhino out of camp.. if they ever get caught or if you ever find them, take them out for a beer before you beat 'em. they deserve atleast that. anyone steals my rhino out of camp, they earned it.

:beercheers: Para-Ordinance .45......w/ 13 shot stock clip. Configured for competition shooting, and one of the smoothest .45's I have shot.

For chaining things up, I like the cables that Pete has on his hauler. Bolts to the trailer frame and is retractable.

Actually that assembly is WELDED direct to the frame of the hauler. :thumb:

More info on Toyloks.

http://www.toylok.com/toylok_features.aspx

I take out the motor and battery every night...thats how i roll

:ban-split: awesome! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

have you tried to push a rhino in the sand? very difficult task. chain it up and make it difficult. if someone starts your rhino to drive it out, you'll probably hear it.

and if someone does push your rhino out of camp.. if they ever get caught or if you ever find them, take them out for a beer before you beat 'em. they deserve atleast that. anyone steals my rhino out of camp, they earned it.

:thumb::beercheers:

I love mine, it's the first 45 auto I have owned.

The XD is a great pistol. I happen to have the XD 45 Service and the XD9 Sub Compact. Although they are not my daily carry, I still like shooting them.

Cannot go wrong with the .45