so im driving home from the ssss

barefoot bob

so im driving home from the ssss goin up the 91 freeway, me and the wife. were kind of tired so its real quiet . suddenly the phone rings my wife has my cell phone so she goes to answer it. well theres no one there.

she looks and realises its a text message. she knows i dont text .so she opens it to see wtf . all of a sudden she yells out wtf this is what she read............

thank you for your recent order at our sex shop, u asked for the large red vibrator as featured on our display wall. please re select for that is our fire extinguisher :blink:

i calmly just asked "is it from the 702 area code" she says "ya" while studying it as if its going to tell her whats going on. i started howling "effin ragdoll" is all i said ..............................................

:thumb::lol::clap::lol::lol::lol::lol:

so im driving home from the ssss goin up the 91 freeway, me and the wife. were kind of tired so its real quiet . suddenly the phone rings my wife has my cell phone so she goes to answer it. well theres no one there.

she looks and realises its a text message. she knows i dont text .so she opens it to see wtf . all of a sudden she yells out wtf this is what she read............

thank you for your recent order at our sex shop, u asked for the large red vibrator as featured on our display wall. please re select for that is our fire extinguisher :lol:

i calmly just asked "is it from the 702 area code" she says "ya" while studying it as if its going to tell her whats going on. i started howling "effin ragdoll" is all i said ..............................................

:thumb::lol::clap::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That is some funnt sh*t right there :blink::lol::lol: