What will win up comp. a stock yfz 450 or a jetted 500 polaris predator?

king_of_dunes

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sell it!!

Buy a 700r and call it a day :laughoff::D Thus it begins again guys :lol:

going to the dyno for sure now. will let ya know what it does. Aaron, Danny and ANYONE ELSE xcept DAN :lol: ...... Ill be ready (but dont think ill have my swing arm) for you on Sat. Bike ran so bad this last weekend i couldnt play with gears...so I will try on fri.

Unless Dan ..... ..... .... you feel LUCKY :laughoff::laughoff:

hey Aaron and Danny i owe you some drinks BTW :laughoff:

WELLLLLLL HMMMMMMMMM ANYONE??

:laughoff: good times fo sho !!!

Capt

Cap I think you owe me a beer too, I was the other 450 you saw the tail lights of. :laughoff::barf::grin:

Hieny's are cool with me! I hope it runs nasty Capt!! Looks like I got the whole weekend off from work so ill see you guys out there. Look for the Black monster!!

when are you guys going to be at the hill? day and time? cause I want me a beer too... lol

when are you guys going to be at the hill? day and time? cause I want me a beer too... lol

thinks its going to be about 10 ish am sat. Ill bring 1 for you also then :D might have to srive the truck lol and forget the quad....whats more important ... beer or quad lol

Capt

That's Fast YFZ talk right there! :DDRrocks::laughing:

I bet you say that to all the YFZ guys lol. I hope it is a step in the right direction.

Hieny's are cool with me! I hope it runs nasty Capt!! Looks like I got the whole weekend off from work so ill see you guys out there. Look for the Black monster!!

Hieny's yummy!!!!

Well its all back together i just need to put some oil in it and fire it up :MBdance: Ill pick up some oil on my way home tommorow and hopefully all goes well. :flipoff:

Right on!!! I am crossing my fingers, but I am sure that I do not need to. :thumb:

Well its all back together i just need to put some oil in it and fire it up :thumb: Ill pick up some oil on my way home tommorow and hopefully all goes well. :flipoff:

Nice JOB Aaron :MBdance: hope everything is great when it starts up..see you out there. (all my beer and booze is stocked up) i am almost ready to go.

Capt

Aaron talk about cutting it short.... lol

I just got my bike built and started Sat night... I just started the thing for a couple mins to burn off the assembly oil .... I will be breacking it in out there friday. Hope all goes well there....

Capt....

do you even got to ask whats more important? Im shocked at that question.... Leave pac-man behind and bring the cooler full of beer... lol

j/k man... its the poop talking ... AHAHAHAHA I love this! I was born for this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by elduner

I'll be out their.. Gerry I want to race your cuz's predator with my bolt on 07.

Its my brothers pred... and what does your :laughoff: bolt on consit of? Trust me he will race you and anybody else... he has something scheduled with another guy here too... lol

What happened to you your poison bike and mine? Im looking forward to that one.... lol :laughoff:

Im like a kid waiting for Christmas day...

Boogie Ready..

IMG_00791.jpg

IMG_00771.jpg

Its my brothers pred... and what does your :laughoff: bolt on consit of? Trust me he will race you and anybody else... he has something scheduled with another guy here too... lol

What happened to you your poison bike and mine? Im looking forward to that one.... lol :laughoff:

Im like a kid waiting for Christmas day...

Boogie Ready..

IMG_00791.jpg

IMG_00771.jpg

That is a sharp looking bike!!!

its a blue one, with sparks pipe and fci intake. :D

that poison bike is getting part out, may keep engine for future project

and no need to start up with venom comments.. looking forward to see your bike since you've done the engine.

See you all their