What will win up comp. a stock yfz 450 or a jetted 500 polaris predator?

king_of_dunes

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(buggychick @ Sep 25 2007, 11:56 AM)

Thanks! I just spit water all over the computer. I should have expected something like that and swallowed first

I just wanted to help....................But I guess he must need alone time to fondle the naked buggy, I understand

:news: Bob has lost it. :idea::dope::laughoff:

See ya at Hog Heaven! :stick_smack: I like the "Breakfast Club" idea :dope: . Are girls allowed, bras or not? :ninja: :laughoff::shocked:

(Foxysandchick @ Oct 2 2007, 11:09 PM)

All I need is a roll of duct tape, strap me on and I am good

it just gets better and better :blink::lol:

Edited by barefoot bob

Whats up jerry dont want to run against mine?LOL!!Bring Boogie on over,i dont need to run dunepred.I had him covered with my old bolt on,and ive laid it down on boogie many of times too.You got a new build though,lets see how that dasa build does against mine. :shocked: Are you guys showing up next weekend or are u waiting until Halloween?

Aaron, Yeah I got a completely different build now... Well soft of I guess. lots of things have changed... I will be out till Halloween weekend. Yupp we have run before but one thing is for sure at least my jetting has been fixed along with other things.

I'm sure your 480 is faster and lighter than mine but lets see what happens when we are out there... lol

Your bike is a good bike to run to see how my stock bore is doing.

You know it!!

But if I recall the last time you tried picking on the bolt-on with Boogie, she sent you home with sand in your frame :dope::idea:

So I dont think ill be worried about a 400lb polaris with bolt-ons.

I should be out there opening weekend if you want to try your luck again! :stick_smack:

Danny .... lol .... I was breaking in my bike that weekend when I met you guys at the hill.... Hell my jetting was 190mj and when it got dialed in a month or so later I was set with a 165mj... lol Bigggg diffrence. Im sure my bolt on will hang this time.... Aaron's bike has always been fast that I cant denie.... But im sure this time around the end result will be different... lol

Just don't wear sunglass's lol :laughoff:

DSC00296.jpg

Edited by elduner

Ya jerry your bike was looking good at 4scs,you had already made alot of changes.Sounds like you improved your setup alot.We will be out for Halloween for sure.Lookin forward to kickin with you again.Just no drunkin Mixxer rants for 2 hours this time :rant_on: LMAO!!!Damn that was hilarious!! :rant:

Ya jerry your bike was looking good at 4scs,you had already made alot of changes.Sounds like you improved your setup alot.We will be out for Halloween for sure.Lookin forward to kickin with you again.Just no drunkin Mixxer rants for 2 hours this time :rant_on: LMAO!!!Damn that was hilarious!! :rant:

I had been drinking the whole day on Sat since 11am and then the night came and you offered me some Hineys and with the others I got from Jason I was done... lol

It has a lot more changes since you last seen it. At 4scs it was running ok but right now its running a little bit better... lol

I had been drinking the whole day on Sat since 11am and then the night came and you offered me some Hineys and with the others I got from Jason I was done... lol

It has a lot more changes since you last seen it. At 4scs it was running ok but right now its running a little bit better... lol

Goodtimes that weekend!!! :laughoff:

what? i can't get any action from your guy's bolt on bikes?

my bike is technically a bolt on bike too..... the bottom end has never seen daylight.

what do you say. boogie and Apache vs both your bolt on bikes???

remember with my 230 lbs azz it's not a drag bike. i could bet we are evened up on weight.

besides i've added all my plastics back on, and stock subframe, no drag stem anymore

this is what it looks like now

112_1207.jpg

Edited by bako450r

my dad had a pred 500 and him and a friend put loads of work to it like pop up piston etc and it could not come close to beating a yfz he was so pissed he just sold it lol. he actually did the same stuff to his 660 craptor and that beat it also but maybe his pred was just a piece idk...

Doesn't look like it's going to be in the books for me Danny.. I have a project going on with my house.. I have to finish up before the rain comes. Have fun and make sure you drink alot of beers for me!! and get some video of that "bolt on 07" of yours :laughoff:

I cant believe you aren't going to make it mang!! There is alot going on this weekend. Dont be a wuss and show up. We will be parked by the hill.

You know me man.. I'm always down to head out... but this can't wait. I have to take care the roofing at my house.

I'll see guys soon.. and we can drink and then I can try and tip your car over.

I have posted this is a few threads, I can not believe that the weather is constantly changing like it is. Before the wind was for Thurs and Fri.

Wind: N 20 mph

Max. Humidity: 24%

UV Index: 7 High

Sunrise: 6:43 AM PT

Avg. High: 91°F

Record High: 108°F (1980)

I have posted this is a few threads, I can not believe that the weather is constantly changing like it is. Before the wind was for Thurs and Fri.

Wind: N 20 mph

Max. Humidity: 24%

UV Index: 7 High

Sunrise: 6:43 AM PT

Avg. High: 91°F

Record High: 108°F (1980)

I wouldnt worry about it until tommorow night,come wind,rain or snow ill be there.I looked and it said 10-20mph wind.Ive been there when it said this too and it was mellow.Sometimes it may not blow hard until later in the afternoon.You never know what will happen.

I wouldnt worry about it until tommorow night,come wind,rain or snow ill be there.I looked and it said 10-20mph wind.Ive been there when it said this too and it was mellow.Sometimes it may not blow hard until later in the afternoon.You never know what will happen.

True, I just like when it is clear in the day and somewhat windy at night to clear the tracks for the AM ride.

100_3825.jpg

Edited by mineurbiz