What will win up comp. a stock yfz 450 or a jetted 500 polaris predator?

king_of_dunes

HAHAHAHAHA!

Im not gonna go into that one Aaron... cause the builders sticker you run is nothing to brag about... lol

If it makes you feel any better I dyno'd at 39hp at DASA.... and that was with the sticker.....

okokok i know what you think about that one,but im actually my own builder now,lol.i cant afford a builder,i have to do it myself. :drinkbeer:

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is any of the internal work that is done to your bike, done by KBR anymore?

I run a Black Widow piston and Kam did the cylinder too.But it has a KENZ head.I did everything as far as assembling the motor though,and tuning it.I know El Duner hates mixxer but he has always been good to me as well as Kam at KBR.Mixxer kinda did it to himself though so i cant really blame el duner for hatin on him. Edited by Sand_YFZ

I run a Black Widow piston and Kam did the cylinder too.But it has a KENZ head.I did everything as far as assembling the motor though,and tuning it.I know El Duner hates mixxer but he has always been good to me as well as Kam at KBR.Mixxer kinda did it to himself though so i cant really blame el duner for hatin on him.

Dude I cant wait to get out there ......................................

:duniemonkie: .... where you guys going to camp? Just incase I dont find you at the hill I can come over and join your camp fire..... :beer_bang:

Im with you there elduner, i'm so excited!!

anyone know what I can do to a trx400ex 2005 model to make it keep up with some 450's, but wont cost to much?

turbo charge it add nos and ask for a head start o ya and run alchahol with a lil nitro :beer_bang:

thats what i do!

but i wanna look cooler racin from the bottom up and then coming down :beer_bang:

haha bob, thats the best ive heard

you would have to do alot of work to hang with a piped 450. you could get a 440 big bore kit and all that internal stuff those 4 stroke guys put in there. you would be in it a pretty though.

you would have to do alot of work to hang with a piped 450. you could get a 440 big bore kit and all that internal stuff those 4 stroke guys put in there. you would be in it a pretty though.

yeaa

i figured i'd get that quad power kit thing, it'd add 10-15% horsepower to my bike and its only $137

or i should just save up for an exhaust and a slip on.

which shall i do??

yeaa

i figured i'd get that quad power kit thing, it'd add 10-15% horsepower to my bike and its only $137

which shall i do??

sell it!!

Buy a 700r and call it a day :flipoff::D Thus it begins again guys :lol:

going to the dyno for sure now. will let ya know what it does. Aaron, Danny and ANYONE ELSE xcept DAN :whoop: ...... Ill be ready (but dont think ill have my swing arm) for you on Sat. Bike ran so bad this last weekend i couldnt play with gears...so I will try on fri.

Unless Dan ..... ..... .... you feel LUCKY :idiot::laughoff:

hey Aaron and Danny i owe you some drinks BTW :beer_bang:

WELLLLLLL HMMMMMMMMM ANYONE??

:laughoff: good times fo sho !!!

Capt

sell it!!

Buy a 700r and call it a day :laughoff::D Thus it begins again guys :laughoff:

going to the dyno for sure now. will let ya know what it does. Aaron, Danny and ANYONE ELSE xcept DAN :lol: ...... Ill be ready (but dont think ill have my swing arm) for you on Sat. Bike ran so bad this last weekend i couldnt play with gears...so I will try on fri.

Unless Dan ..... ..... .... you feel LUCKY :laughoff::laughoff:

hey Aaron and Danny i owe you some drinks BTW :laughoff:

WELLLLLLL HMMMMMMMMM ANYONE??

:laughoff: good times fo sho !!!

Capt

well we just got a new truck

and this bike may be going to my brother when we upgrade

sooo, ya

we cant even afford the 700 lol

well we just got a new truck

and this bike may be going to my brother when we upgrade

sooo, ya

we cant even afford the 700 lol

you could buy the 700 which would be great its yamaha! But then you willl get tired of getting smoked by banshees!!! :laughoff::laughoff: lol

Edited by duneshredder911

yeaa

which shall i do??

ct racing offers a big bore 440 kit for 1,400 bucks thats piston ,cam, pipe and i think carb. on thier dyno chart it shows you would be at 41hp stock is 27hp. diffrence of 14hp so for the price its about 100 bucks per hp. check out thier site ctracing.com if anything thier pipes work great (on paper)

ct racing offers a big bore 440 kit for 1,400 bucks thats piston ,cam, pipe and i think carb. on thier dyno chart it shows you would be at 41hp stock is 27hp. diffrence of 14hp so for the price its about 100 bucks per hp. check out thier site ctracing.com if anything thier pipes work great (on paper)

oo boy, thats a bit costy for me haha

heck i think ill just stick with my bike for cruisin, till i get enough money to pump it up a bit

and stick to my dads quad (if i can) for a little bit of racing