Practical jokes

ntrsandman

This past August we were at the Oregon dunes and I put this on my friends flag pole. He took it down and put it in his trailer. We were packing to leave, and they went on a ride so I put it back up again! Funny watching people ride by looking at the flag!

post-1452-1190492885_thumb.jpg

Edited by ntrsandman

Back in July, BudlightBob called me at work and told me that he was tired of building our own rail and so after many many years of waiting and saving, he just went out and bought me the long travel I had always wanted. He then sent me a pic on my phone that kinda looked like (only smaller phone sized):

post-2396-1190498548_thumb.jpg

I spent half the day doing the Mutha Bitchezzzz!! :driver::driver:

Only to come home to this:

post-2396-1190498661_thumb.jpg

That was mean and I still have to pay him back for it :blury: :boyyy: :whoop::idiot:

But now I can laugh about it :bawl::slap::rules:

Bob and I are always seeing how we can one up the other in the practical joke post-2396-1190498995_thumb.gifpost-2396-1190498995_thumb.gif department!! :ban-split:

Edited by buggychick

i worked with a guy that was always setting himself up for failure...he used to always leave his car unlocked (subi wagon) so one day i went and got 60 cubic feet of packing peanuts. I then opened it up and ended putting all 60 cubic feet of the packing peanuts into his subi wagon. we took photos of it but he wont give them to me, he know that they will be all over the internet. it took about 3 weeks to get them all out. and every now and then, when he turns on his AC or Heat, a packing peanut will fly out of the vent...and when it does, i usually get a call about it.

on a big weekend my freind james the red buggy in the jumoing pics. blew a cv by north pole. while we were pulling him back we drove by comp hill. 3 deep in rows of peeps and hill racing going on my buddy tommy who was pulling him with a jeep drug him up and down all the rows in front of comp.parading him in the front row where every one stages to race. while i followed reving my motor. he was beat red it was great . :eatdrink021:

I love practical jokes. I'm the Queen of them here at my school.

My new Assistant Principal was here for only 3 weeks and from the previous school and had brought some momentos from other schools. One was a stick horse with a stuffed head the whinnies when squeeze it's ear and a Chicken that does that plays the Chicken Dance song and if you squeeze its neck it makes this choking sound, yep you guess it, the chicken is call "Choking the Chicken". Well, I took said horse and chicken, OH! and a french horn, and left him a ransom note:

If you ever hope to see your horn or horse again, pay up. Breakfast from Faustos for “Walker Angels”

As for the chicken, it’s fate has yet to be determined.

I then phoned my bosses voicemail 2 days later and left just a message with the horse making his whinny sound, then about 3 hours later I left another message with the chicken starting out singing its chicken dance song then an abrupt choking sound that it also makes. All I could hear coming from his office was this hysterical laughing. One week later we got breakfast. My boss well, he got his pets back and a freakin' hard core laugh. Good times.

Edited by desertskyz

While I was working for Team Red Bull there was a guy in the fab shop who had a thing for firecrackers... Almost everytime I crawl my big a$$ into a car andd be welding upside down under the dash he'd drop a few down in the rocker panels... and scare the $hit out of you,usually resulting in a stuck tungsten bumped head and laughs from the whole shop...He also found it funny to tape them under the belt sander so while you were sanding something the sparks would light the fuse thus resaulting in a wrecked part... torn belt....I personally like to get the biggest zip tie I can find and tie it around a driveshaft let it slap the floor board.. drive ya crazy...

heres my first post on the ddr forums!

one of my fav's is putting anti-seize under the door handles of a truck or under the handles of the tool box. if you dont use too much most of the time you dont feel it on your hands and it will end up in the persons hair, nose, ears or just about anywhere they touch. a while back a friend of mine had too much to drink one night and wanted to go riding. normally im up for this, but he could BARELY walk. so i pulled the plug wires of his banshee and watched him kick the bike over for about 30 minutes before giving up and going to bed. :dunno:

Edited by Raptor661

While I was working for Team Red Bull there was a guy in the fab shop who had a thing for firecrackers... Almost everytime I crawl my big a$$ into a car andd be welding upside down under the dash he'd drop a few down in the rocker panels... and scare the $hit out of you,usually resulting in a stuck tungsten bumped head and laughs from the whole shop...He also found it funny to tape them under the belt sander so while you were sanding something the sparks would light the fuse thus resaulting in a wrecked part... torn belt....I personally like to get the biggest zip tie I can find and tie it around a driveshaft let it slap the floor board.. drive ya crazy...

we would do the same thing with a piece of wire.. :dunno:

do you remember that whistling fire cracker you used to be able to hook to the coil wire of a car ???? :beercheers::MBdance::whoop::slap: when they worked they were great :laughoff:

Auto foolers...those things are cool..well untill some old gas leakin oil drippin bucket errupts like haleys commet.... I like the small firecracker things you stuff in someones smokes...

Auto foolers...those things are cool..well untill some old gas leakin oil drippin bucket errupts like haleys commet.... I like the small firecracker things you stuff in someones smokes...

omg i remember those dam things we bought so many of those when we working a job from henderson to laughlin. :whoop: nobody wanted to smoke cause you knew what would happen i got blowed up alot :slap::beercheers::MBdance:

When I worked at the chevy dealer one of the techs bought a new truck while he had

it in the air inspecting veh we taped a full can on mtn dew to the drive line when he

went to test drive it , the vibration was so bad he had to pull over and found our suprise

when he tried to cut it off it exploded all over him. He was mad but a good sport.

:beercheers::beercheers::undecided:

heres my first post on the ddr forums!

one of my fav's is putting anti-seize under the door handles of a truck or under the handles of the tool box. if you dont use too much most of the time you dont feel it on your hands and it will end up in the persons hair, nose, ears or just about anywhere they touch. a while back a friend of mine had too much to drink one night and wanted to go riding. normally im up for this, but he could BARELY walk. so i pulled the plug wires of his banshee and watched him kick the bike over for about 30 minutes before giving up and going to bed. :laughing:

A guy where I work almost got fired for doin that! He put A.S. on a workers bike grips. the dude got the stuff all over his apt, furniture, clothes. Memos, shop meetings, Thou shalt nots followed. We were surprised the dude did not get canned. Now we know what we can get away with!

Thay have been improved! To prevent fires.

post-1452-1191029258_thumb.jpg

Edited by ntrsandman