Looks like a windy forecast

ynot

Driving down the road talking to ynot on the phone and not really paying attention (wife and kids in the car) I said "A bad day at the dunes is better than a good day at home"

Needless to say that went over like a fart in church. Some people just dont understand

That's ok Walt. We understand completely. :stick_smack::shocked:

As long as everyone is reporting the weather, I felt the need to do the same and report what the forecast says for the weekend as of RIGHT NOW. :ninja:

post-3-1191389897_thumb.jpg

WTF is happening between Thurs Night and Friday? :news::dope::shocked::idea:

I think the DDR midget that works the water valve at the river crossing has something to do with it. :dope::laughoff::lol::stick_smack::duniemonkie::laughoff: I need sand. :lol:

I never said I was a weatherman! I figured that if I bought it up now it would upset the dune gods and then they would fix it. And so it goes! :news::blink::old:

I never said I was a weatherman! I figured that if I bought it up now it would upset the dune gods and then they would fix it. And so it goes! :dope::idea::ninja:

Looks like it worked so far! :stick_smack::laughoff:

:laughoff: and I didn't post that because of YOU. :blink: I was just going along with Bert and Chris' posts. :shocked:

Looks like it worked so far! :stick_smack::laughoff:

:blink: and I didn't post that because of YOU. :ninja: I was just going along with Bert and Chris' posts. :laughoff:

Didn't figure you did, your being so sensitive. you would think the "El Presidente" would have thicker skin? :shocked::idea::dope:

Driving down the road talking to ynot on the phone and not really paying attention (wife and kids in the car) I said "A bad day at the dunes is better than a good day at home"Needless to say that went over like a fart in church. Some people just dont understand

Bad move :stick_smack::shocked:

Driving down the road talking to ynot on the phone and not really paying attention (wife and kids in the car) I said "A bad day at the dunes is better than a good day at home"

Needless to say that went over like a fart in church. Some people just dont understand

DOH :stick_smack:

:shocked::idea: