Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Going to Vegas tomorrow to a trade show with some guys from work just checking with you guys on any have to do’s like good shows or things to do other than gambling, drinking & well you know! Staying at Mandalay bay the 18th thru the 21st :D

Posted

you can see Celine Deon :clap: ....j/k there is a few good shows at a couple different hotels on the strip your best bet check online for show times and locations, Our favorite is the Comedy Stop at the tropicana its a nightly show usually has 3 comics (pretty good comics) most of the time $20 includes a free drink also..

Posted

you can see Celine Deon :laughoff: ....j/k there is a few good shows at a couple different hotels on the strip your best bet check online for show times and locations, Our favorite is the Comedy Stop at the tropicana its a nightly show usually has 3 comics (pretty good comics) most of the time $20 includes a free drink also..

That’s kind of what i'm looking for the comedy shows not Celine Deon I’ll have to check that out Thanks :clap:

Posted

You can also go to TT at PTS on Horizon and Horizon on Thursday and meet some of the gang.......stas :flipoff: And have afew brews :laughoff:

Sounds good we will be rollin in about 10 pm :clap:

Posted

i dont get there till about 9 most of us leave around 11-12 so its up to you if you wanna swing by before you check in to your hotel...

PT's is off Horizon ridge and Horizon Rd.. off the 95 on the south east side of town.

Posted (edited)

I'm out for PT's this week.

Hit up the big shot at the top of the Stratosphere! :laughoff:

I have done that ride about 6 times now Pete. Its a rush every time! Avoid the Rollercoaster, I asked the employees if they would ride it and they sad NO WAY! wheels like to fall off it.

And the See-Saw ride is Dumb too, did it and it sucked.

Go inside to the observation deck and lay on the glass that tilts out. 1000 ft straight down!!! :laughoff: thats cool too

Oh yeah- there is a place called Crazy Horse 2. You might want to check and see if the horse has come back. last time I went there I didn't see no horse!

Edited by bp-guy
Posted

Oh yeah- there is a place called Crazy Horse 2. You might want to check and see if the horse has come back. last time I went there I didn't see no horse!

:laughoff::laughoff:

Posted

Don't forget! "What happens in Vegas goes on the Internet"

LOL

Have fun, I used to work at Mandalay Bay. Theres plenty to do there. Check out the House of Blues or The Mix nightclub/resturant. They even have a nice aquarium...

Posted

Don't forget! "What happens in Vegas goes on the Internet"

LOL

Have fun, I used to work at Mandalay Bay. Theres plenty to do there. Check out the House of Blues or The Mix nightclub/resturant. They even have a nice aquarium...

yep, check it out. Duniemonkie works there :duniemonkie::headbang1::grin:

Posted

The Concert on the Beach series at Mandalay is still going. This weekend is Live and Collective Soul.

And of course, there's always the Liberace Museum...

Posted (edited)

Well it looks like TT at PT’s about 10 tonight I got the first round for the DDR crew, :headbang1: well that is if the boss lets go early, O I am the boss WTF More like if the crew gets done early, O well the only thing that sucks is not turning at baker to go to Dumont, see ya there :grin:

edit spell check

Edited by X-5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...