fires

barefoot bob

Found this on the internet

Updates: Poomacha, Witch, Rice and Harris fires

Posted @ 9:13 AM

The Harris Fire is now 73,000 acres, suppression costs are at $2.5 million. There are 759 firefighters assigned. The fire was held at the edge of Chula Vista and Spring Valley. The returning onshore flow has moved the fire to the northeast threatening structures along Highway 94 from Jamul to the east and Jamacha to the west. Lyons Peak was burned and the fire jumped perimeter control lines in the area.

The Witch Fire is still 196,420 acres, but now 10% contained, suppression costs are at $2.3 million. There have been 12 injuries to firefighters. There are 1,841 firefighters assigned to this fire. The fire will continue to move east threatening the communities of Julian and Pine Hills. Fire has potential to move north and join with the Poomacha Fire. Fire spread to west and southwest is still a potential. There have been 645 structures destroyed – 250 damaged. 100 commercial properties destroyed – 75 destroyed. 50 outbuildings destroyed – 50 damaged.

The Rice Fire is 7,500 acres and 15% contained. 1 firefighter has been injured. Cost to date to fight the fire is $585,000. Red Flag conditions during daylight hours. De Luz and Fallbrook are evacuated. Over 400 structures in De Luz and Northern Fallbrook area threatened.

The Poomacha Fire 25,000 acres and 0% contained. 659 firefighters assigned to this fire. Cost to fight this fire is $350,000. Fire increased in size due to extreme fire behavior, lack of resources and high winds. Some resources are beginning to arrive, but no significant perimeter control has been initiated due to structure protection priorities.

The Witch fire was a Blown Power transformer.

The Harris fire was started by people.

The others were from these fires I believe.

As for the Harris Fire and the people- We think we have them in custody and they are from the south if you know what I mean!!!!! But I am not 100% sure on that info..

I just want to know if Ragdoll MX's thread about "Human Rights/Cruel and Unusual" applies to the jerkoffs who started the fires on PURPOSE and displaced over 1500 families and caused one of the most expensive disasters in California state history.

I don't think 3 meals a day, a bed, and a roof over thier head is what they really deserve. I mean, they took that away from those 1500 families, didn't they?

Just my :laughoff:

Edited by suzltr450rider

I just want to know if Ragdoll MX's thread about "Human Rights/Cruel and Unusual" applies to the jerkoffs who started the fires on PURPOSE and displaced over 1500 families and caused one of the most expensive disasters in California state history.

I don't think 3 meals a day, a bed, and a roof over thier head is what they really deserve. I mean, they took that away from those 1500 families, didn't they?

Just my :laughoff:

:laughoff: I agree

this just in san bernardino county sheriffs dept shot and killed a man trying to light another fire !!!!

hesperia ca sheriffs arrested a man trying to light yet another fire. neighbors supposedly ran out with shovels put it out and subdued him

i got this info from the nightly news on channel 4 holy sh*t bat man. there are people actually that f*cking stupid :DDRrocks:

The fire I am working at is up to 70,000 acres and growing!!!

5 deaths and many injured.

So far none of my friends or family have lost anything except for sleep

First time I read this I thought it said lost sheep...I was like aww that is sad, but why did they have sheep?

I'm glad to know how people are helping and trying to do what they can, even from Vegas. They are collecting all kinds of stuff up on Tropicana and Ft. Apache, like the necessities that people would for surely need. Toothbrushes, wet wipes, just all that stuff. Diapers galore too!

Guest Crasher

I just found out that my boss in San Diego who I worked with for years lost his house in the Rancho Bernardo/Escondido area. Truly sad. It was a beautiful house and property. Luckily my son is back home and they have it somewhat contained in most areas, he says it just keeps changing direction, so they are still packed up and ready to go if they need to get out of there again quickly. Just unbelievable.

Here are more pics of today in my area.

The guy seated in the pic near the bottom was arrested for being an imposter! He had a Dept. of Corrections shirt on and was driving arounf the area for two days. his buddy was also in on it and they had the green Ford F-150 with alot of communication equip. and emergency lighting.

Dirtbags!!!

post-1872-1193356983_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1193357024_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1193357047_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1193357063_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1193357079_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1193357105_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1193357121_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1193357137_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1193357147_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1193357160_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1193357172_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1193357183_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1193357198_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1193357214_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1193357227_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1193357241_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1193357256_thumb.jpg

Edited by bp-guy

Here are more pics of today in my area.

The guy seated in the pic near the bottom was arrested for being an imposter! He had a Dept. of Corrections shirt on and was driving arounf the area for two days. his buddy was also in on it and they had the green Ford F-150 with alot of communication equip. and emergency lighting.

Dirtbags!!!

Was he the cause of some of the fires or what? What was he doing?

Was he the cause of some of the fires or what? What was he doing?

Not sure what they were doing. Possible scouting the area to loot later on or looking for single females to come back to and assult. Hopefully they go away for a while.