Greetings From Dumont!

SandBlasted

Hello everyone! We just pulled in and what a nice night. No wind, full moon and a nice 75 degrees outside.

We are out in the nose bleed section of vendor’s row.

The road is wash boarded pretty good. I hope they grade it before everyone arrives. I'll see if I can find out anything tomorrow.

We arrived about 8pm and no one was at the permit area, so I don't know if they will be selling permits this weekend or not.

No sand report as I have not been out there yet.

Hope everyone has a great evening and to all our California friends we hope you are safe and your homes as well.

Hello everyone! We just pulled in and what a nice night. No wind, full moon and a nice 75 degrees outside.

We are out in the nose bleed section of vendor’s row.

The road is wash boarded pretty good. I hope they grade it before everyone arrives. I'll see if I can find out anything tomorrow.

We arrived about 8pm and no one was at the permit area, so I don't know if they will be selling permits this weekend or not.

No sand report as I have not been out there yet.

Hope everyone has a great evening and to all our California friends we hope you are safe and your homes as well.

what chew talking bout willis? once you stepped out the rv you must have some sand report :laughing:

Are there many vendors there yet? How about other duners? Lots or not that many yet?

Mikey is here, and a lot of unmanned trailers on venders row. I expect more here today.

As far as the duners, there is not many. From here I can only see 4 camps.

We are delivering the "Rescue Rhino" to Don today. I need to take a few photos as we just got it done. It's not super pretty, but it has some power under the hood to get him where he needs to be when someone has to be transported out.

ITP donated the sand tires and wheels for this project.

Let hope no one has to use it this year!!

Pete, on a side note, bring us your Halloween tees, we will get rid of them for ya :)

Mikey is here, and a lot of unmanned trailers on venders row. I expect more here today.

We are delivering the "Rescue Rhino" to Don today. I need to take a few photos as we just got it done. It's not super pretty, but it has some power under the hood to get him where he needs to be when someone has to be transported out.

Pete, on a side note, bring us your Halloween tees, we will get rid of them for ya :)

is hog heaven there yet :flipoff:

thats awesome....

Talk about live coverage from Dumont... all you need now is a Live Cam....

LIVE CAM/...... now thats an idea... lol

If everything goes according to plan we should be arriving there Friday afternoon.... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

is hog heaven there yet :thumb:

No hog yet. But don't worry, Sheri makes a mean omelet and I make the world’s best firehouse biscuits and gravy! :flipoff:

It's soooo good to the taste buds and the leftovers can be used to patch your stucco

thats awesome....

Talk about live coverage from Dumont... all you need now is a Live Cam....

LIVE CAM/...... now thats an idea... lol

If everything goes according to plan we should be arriving there Friday afternoon.... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if Verizon is fast enough for the live cam, one nice thing about the new vendor row I have 3 bars on the verizon air card!

No hog yet. But don't worry, Sheri makes a mean omelet and I make the world’s best firehouse biscuits and gravy! :flipoff:

It's soooo good to the taste buds and the leftovers can be used to patch your stucco

i accept your challenge when and where i love fire house hot b&g :thumb:

Hey Craig, get some pictures of that Rhino and of delivering it to Don & Ellen and I'll do a little write up about it on the homepage! :MBdance::thumb:

Oh, and I don't have any Halloween shirts on hand, they are just printed "on demand" or as ordered online. Thanks though. :flipoff:

Where are you camped at? I'll try to stop by and say hi.

They are grading the road on thursday and BLM will be out there this weekend selling passes. It would really help with traffic if you can buy your pass from the local vendors before hand. The way that BLM is required to do credit card transactions is very time consuming and may cause a line at the entrance. If you have your pass beforehand they will waive you around. Check the BLM's web site for vendors and if you are in Las Vegas you can get them at Johnny Walkers RV #3 at Flamingo and Boulder hwy in the parts dept. They just signed up yesterday and are not posted on the site yet. :thumb::flipoff:

They are grading the road on thursday and BLM will be out there this weekend selling passes. It would really help with traffic if you can buy your pass from the local vendors before hand. The way that BLM is required to do credit card transactions is very time consuming and may cause a line at the entrance. If you have your pass beforehand they will waive you around. Check the BLM's web site for vendors and if you are in Las Vegas you can get them at Johnny Walkers RV #3 at Flamingo and Boulder hwy in the parts dept. They just signed up yesterday and are not posted on the site yet. :thumb::flipoff:

valero in baker is selling them right ????

Hey Craig, get some pictures of that Rhino and of delivering it to Don & Ellen and I'll do a little write up about it on the homepage! :MBdance::thumb:

Oh, and I don't have any Halloween shirts on hand, they are just printed "on demand" or as ordered online. Thanks though. :flipoff:

Where are you camped at? I'll try to stop by and say hi.

We just delivered it. I'll get some photos.

We are out at vendor's row. Come on by!

what chew talking bout willis? once you stepped out the rv you must have some sand report :laughoff:

I know how everone just hates virgin sand, so I'm doing my best to make it just like we like it.

I know I know, I'm just doing my small part for the good of the community. :laughoff:

I know how everone just hates virgin sand, so I'm doing my best to make it just like we like it.

I know I know, I'm just doing my small part for the good of the community. :DDRrocks:

Thank you so much for doing all of the dirty work for us we really appreciate it. :thumb:

:blury: