Greetings From Dumont!

SandBlasted

They are grading the road on thursday and BLM will be out there this weekend selling passes. It would really help with traffic if you can buy your pass from the local vendors before hand. The way that BLM is required to do credit card transactions is very time consuming and may cause a line at the entrance. If you have your pass beforehand they will waive you around. Check the BLM's web site for vendors and if you are in Las Vegas you can get them at Johnny Walkers RV #3 at Flamingo and Boulder hwy in the parts dept. They just signed up yesterday and are not posted on the site yet. :peek: :freakin_nuts:

the old man up at the front selling passes a couple weeks ago, took CASH money. i guess a side job he is running? :laughing:

the old man up at the front selling passes a couple weeks ago, took CASH money. i guess a side job he is running? :freakin_nuts:

They will take cash and that was a BLM employee just for your info. But the goal is to get the BLM out of the pass selling business and having you buy your pass at a vendor is the wave of the future and we are trying to get everyone used to doing it that way. In the not to distant future the BLM will not be at the entry gate only the exit checking to see if you have one.

Guest Crasher

Any word if the road has been graded yet?

I talked to Craig earlier this afternoon and he said the road was terrible. Not sure what that meant, but you may already know by now. :beer_bang:

I talked to Craig earlier this afternoon and he said the road was terrible. Not sure what that meant, but you may already know by now. :ban-split:

I think that was from when he pulled in though. They were supposed to grade it today. I doubt he loaded up and went back down the road today to go test it out. ;) :beer_bang:

When are you going out, Tiff? I thought you were already there w/ him. :MBdance:

Guest Crasher

I think that was from when he pulled in though. They were supposed to grade it today. I doubt he loaded up and went back down the road today to go test it out. ;):ban-split:

When are you going out, Tiff? I thought you were already there w/ him. :MBdance:

No, not yet....somebody has to make the bacon around here!! :beer_bang: I'm leaving tomorrow after work around 5ish. Can't wait!! :dance:

By the way.... if anyone is wondering, Craig said that it's still really hot during the day, so everybody don't forget to bring some shorts!!! :isbb:

No, not yet....somebody has to make the bacon around here!! :beer_bang: I'm leaving tomorrow after work around 5ish. Can't wait!! :MBdance:

By the way.... if anyone is wondering, Craig said that it's still really hot during the day, so everybody don't forget to bring some shorts!!! :dance:

oh ok. :D

Yeah I was thinking about the heat today. It was pretty damn warm for October. :ban-split: