My New Dodge

Mr. Edgy

Pretty happy with the way it all came together. :flipoff: Tows like a monster too! :fro_smokin: I never thought I'd own a Dodge :thumb: ...at least after that POS '72 Dart with the 225 slant 6 in it. :rockwoot:

post-409-1193768510_thumb.jpg

Go ahead....blast away Chevy and Ford guys. :laughing::banghead::laughoff:

Thanks you guys. It sure makes a difference in fuel economy over the 2500HD with 8.1 gasser. :headbang1:

Basically from my house to Baker on 14 gallons of fuel towing at approx 65mph give or most of the time take a few mph. :grin:

Pretty much stock. I replaced the air filter and intake tube with a Tru-Flo kit. Did a small 2" lift front and back. Side step bars, tires and rims. Ride Rite air bag set up, and Bilstien shocks.

I do want to run a programmer or chip, I think it would really help when pulling long grades. However Cajon pass at 60 was very nice. :drunk:

Edited by mredgy

Nice truck. Looks like you got a 2006? If you picked it up used make sure you pay the $100 to transfer the powertrain warranty to your name. I bought my 2005 new and have been happy with it. It had a sensor go bad the first week I bought it but it hasn't been back to the dealer since. Good luck with the truck. :DDRrocks:

Here's my truck and toyhauler. I wish I had the triple axle trailer like you have.

post-370-1194206925_thumb.jpg

Edited by Quadzilladude

Nice truck. Looks like you got a 2006? If you picked it up used make sure you pay the $100 to transfer the powertrain warranty to your name. I bought my 2005 new and have been happy with it. It had a sensor go bad the first week I bought it but it hasn't been back to the dealer since. Good luck with the truck. :blink:

Here's my truck and toyhauler. I wish I had the triple axle trailer like you have.

post-370-1194206925_thumb.jpg

It's an '06. Warranty was transferred at time of purchase.

Just more tires to buy! :watching:

How do you like the Rage'n? We bought the Blaze'n just before Warrior bought out National RV's Towable division. We love it. And Warrior has been right on with the couple of problems we did have.

It's an '06. Warranty was transferred at time of purchase.

Just more tires to buy! :shocked2:

How do you like the Rage'n? We bought the Blaze'n just before Warrior bought out National RV's Towable division. We love it. And Warrior has been right on with the couple of problems we did have.

We're happy with the Rage'N and ours is a National RV too. The only problem we've had was with the Carlisle tires that were on it originally. It's riding on Goodyears now. It does look like the tongue might be bending a little so that could be a problem in the future. We're not sure what to do as this thing has a lot of tongue weight even with the toys in the back. :bs:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm happy to see so many Dodge owners on this site. Over at GD.com it seems to be all Ford. :(

Our campsites are typically Ford owners. :drunk: We got this kick a$$ Dodge flag at Vendor Row on Halloween that we proudly paraded around camp and Dumont!!! Dodge Rocks!!! :eatdrink021: :mc_smiley: