Updates on Charlie (quad accident @ comp)

dunefreak

Glad to hear you're doing so much better, Charlie. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. I don't want to stray off topic, but I am curious: if anyone who knows will PM me reference if they have spoken to the other driver yet. Thank You. Charlie, perseverance, man---you can do it! You'll be looking like this :dance: in no time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:dope: Just wondering how he is doing??

HEY EVERYBODY, HAVEN'T POSTED IN A WHILE JUST BEEN TRYING TO HEEL UP.. BUT I WANTED TO SAY THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED OUT IN MY TIME OF NEED I AM DOING BETTER..I'M NOT IN AS MUCH PAIN AS BEFORE BUT STILL HAVE PAIN HERE AND THERE . I AM STILL IN A WHEEL CHAIR BUT I SHOULD BE TRYING TO WALK SOON, ME AND MY FAMILY ARE GOING TO TRY TO GET TO THE DUNES ON NEW YEARS WEEKEND . AND WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANKS TO EVERYBODY IN PERSON SO IF YOU GUYS ARE MEETING UP PLEASE LET US KNOW WHEN AND WHERE.. AGAIN WE WANT TO SAY THANKS TO EVERYBODY...

Hey Charlie,

Good to hear from you and glad to hear you're progressing man. :ban-split:

We're going to Glamis for New Years, so We'll have to hook up another trip.

Meanwhile, you just keep on healing up. :dope:

Thanks for the Thank You card. :beer_bang:

Take care,

R-

ME AND MY FAMILY ARE GOING TO TRY TO GET TO THE DUNES ON NEW YEARS WEEKEND . AND WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANKS TO EVERYBODY IN PERSON SO IF YOU GUYS ARE MEETING UP PLEASE LET US KNOW WHEN AND WHERE.. AGAIN WE WANT TO SAY THANKS TO EVERYBODY...

Saturday the 29th, 2PM at the south pole if you can make it :dope: