whats a good chain?

Scadigan

ok i was wondering what kind of chain i should get cause this damn stock chain sucks iv adjusted it over 15 times in about a month iv taken 2 links out already and iv only been riding on the weekends. :DDRrocks::grin: so i dont care how much a chain costs ill spend 200 bucks if i have to but i want one that is reliable and dont need to adjust after every gosh dang ride. i dont know if this matters but iv got a crf450 so any help would be greatly apreciated thanks :D

Renthal chains are good chains. I can't remember who makes the chain for them(Regina or RK). 450's eat chains quick, especially in the sand. Make sure your crf has the spacer between the case and the countershaft sprocket. If not alot of o-ring and x-ring chains will rub the case. :DDRrocks:

i run renthal chains too.I use the R1 gold chain on the yfz.my friend coughed up the dough for the sidewinder TI chain but they are pricey.renthals are usually less than 100 bucks.my gold chain for 120 links was 60 i think.

I run a sidewinder TI chain. I believe it is guaranteed for life. This is my 2nd season with it and no problems. It is pricey however, but what isn't.

Pricey as in? and also do you know of any website that sells them i cant find em online

yup thats the same chain...

Also if running in the sand... USE STEEL sprockets or spend the money on the sidewinder or iron man sprockets... the sand will eat aluminum sprockets for lunch... you will be upset when you spend 50 bucks on an aluminum renthal and its wasted by the end of the weekend