got a few 10's of thousands laying around?

trqjnky

I had a customer in yesterday talking about that thing !

he said they can't keep the chains on it...

POS and don't forget about that little bike transmission, it won't take long to kill that !!!

Edited by powerhouse

I had a customer in yesterday talking about that thing !

he said they can't keep the chains on it...

POS and don't forget about that little bike transmission, it won't take long to kill that !!!

yep ...and also had problems getting the rear drive shaft to stay together..

Thats russ ramsey's ....that quad is sick :laughing: I seen it at tech , its like a 1 car (buggy) through the desert... it was built by bunderson for russ to race best in the desert

:blah::blink:

Ed will never learn.

...and I still think that quad is a giant waste of time and money :shake::think:

I admire the effort that goes into building something like that Im sure if they spent more time or made some changes they'd eventually get it right... If I had a dime for everytime I have had to re do or cut something out of a race car because it didnt work or blew up I'd be a rich man...

I admire the effort that goes into building something like that Im sure if they spent more time or made some changes they'd eventually get it right... If I had a dime for everytime I have had to re do or cut something out of a race car because it didnt work or blew up I'd be a rich man...

My thoughts exactly tword this bike

I mean the way they set up that rear indi susp. is pretty cool... even if its not working right, right now, if they improve upon it, it could be pretty sweet!

although id never buy it... it is pretty cool