looking for exhaust shop

yfzkyle

ok im looking for an exhaust shop so i can get a muffler and turndown on my 03 ford ranger.Im just looking for a basic flowmaster 40 series. i called a few shops but they all want 150$ on up except best muffler shop they quoted me 110$ but sounded like a kid that answered. who would you recomend for a good price?

also i live in henderson so if theres any close shops that would be great.

AAA Muffler on Flamingo and boulder... Did a good job on my sonoma... ask for the guy WITHOUT the mowhawk... only 2 guys at that shop i would let work on my ride.. Choppo or the other fella that has been there years...

AAA Muffler on Flamingo and boulder... Did a good job on my sonoma... ask for the guy WITHOUT the mowhawk... only 2 guys at that shop i would let work on my ride.. Choppo or the other fella that has been there years...

Choppo did my 3 trucks and my old firebird does great work :laughing: But i think his shop moved and its a mexican tire place ??? Heard the new shops by hotrod hill

The Muffler Shop on Navy in old downtown Henderson has done 2 of our trucks over the years. Don't remember what they cost, but it wouldn't matter anyway, that was years ago. Nice guys and never had any problems.

I went there once for a sincle 3 inch from the headers back and a 40 series he wanted 480 :think::blink::shake: There on crack up there :laughing: