A little help if you can?

DuNe45oR

well i went to play out in the dirt with my truck that my dad bought me. its a 1998 f150, but regardless. while out there i hit a boulder and knocked my under-fender(sp?) or whatever its called, out. its gone in the desert. i also blew a tire( 33.5 BFG A/T's) and since i have offroading tires my spare isnt going to help any. i cracked my drivers side front fender and im really bummed. i would obviously never mean to do this to my dad, and make him pay money for this. If you know anywhere i can get some sort of deal or anything at all to help this situation. please let me know

thanks

Aric :laughoff:

well i went to play out in the dirt with my truck that my dad bought me. its a 1998 f150, but regardless. while out there i hit a boulder and knocked my under-fender(sp?) or whatever its called, out. its gone in the desert. i also blew a tire( 33.5 BFG A/T's) and since i have offroading tires my spare isnt going to help any. i cracked my drivers side front fender and im really bummed. i would obviously never mean to do this to my dad, and make him pay money for this. If you know anywhere i can get some sort of deal or anything at all to help this situation. please let me know

thanks

Aric :beercheers:

is a FX model , the regular f-150's have metal fenders, I can get a deal through ford if that helps

hmmmm daddy buys me a new truck.. take it to the desert and beat on it a little... yaaaaaaaaaaaaa in my family the truck would be repo'd and you would be walking until you could buy your own and appreciate the damn thing..

hmmmm daddy buys me a new truck.. take it to the desert and beat on it a little... yaaaaaaaaaaaaa in my family the truck would be repo'd and you would be walking until you could buy your own and appreciate the damn thing..

True dat, my old man would have whooped my a$$!!!!

i have the same prob with my son. i bought him a very nice truck and he just thrashes it. im so pissed :pissed: no respect. flippen spoiled i dunno your case dune 400 im not insinuating but maybe you should think about this if you cant afford to fixit dont thrash it. if it isnt yours dont thrash it. if its your only ride dont thrash it. go buy an old car or mini truck cheap and weld a roll bar in it and thrash it. :pissed:

you can find most of those parts in a wrecking yard used about half the cost of new.

if they dont have it in stock ask then to use the hotline or teletype to find it for you.

i give you credit you want to fix it on your own dime

but dam use your head bro ..................................... :beat:

Edited by barefoot bob