don't hang the season pass from your visor

if anyone knows glamis they have t-shirt guys that run around on quads and trucks pullin small trailers... well the guy in the truck rolled passed our camp and we whipped out our cash and ran after him like kids chasin ice cream trucks he gets outta the truck with a lil hobble and we ask him what happend.. He got JUMPED and ROBBED while vending t-shirts in the wash's. He tried going after them till they went thru someoens camp and some guy stopped his truck from blasting thru there ( concerned parent with kids in the camp )..

I have my sales slip but it seems there was alot of people trading passes to get out on sunday and I heard stories of the rangers following people to the street to make sure no one met up to get the pass..

They will just think I gave it to someone and am trying to get another for free.

I'll just buy another one and keep it hidden until I need to show the rangers... just remember these things are worth big dollars now... treat them as such.

Edited by metalalien