New Years

dunefreak

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soo far i have recommendations for bathroon 3, 12 and a spot farther to the left of 12

is bath 3 the finger dune area? i think cheese told me that area. kinna like it quite.

yeah out by bathroom 3 you can park up near the finger as long as its not all taken by the time you get there. That would probably be the most ideal spot for what you are looking for. :D

I see how you are now. You go to Glamis once, now you are too good for Dumont. ok, fine. :lol::laughoff::laughoff::beercheers:

:barf::thumb: ...hahaha....since i have 4 days off , i figured well, why not...plus everyone else we go with is goin there too.................my plans WERE to go to the D, but then i found out that everyone changed theirs, so i did too.........why dont you come along too........

:thumb::lol: ...hahaha....since i have 4 days off , i figured well, why not...plus everyone else we go with is goin there too.................my plans WERE to go to the D, but then i found out that everyone changed theirs, so i did too.........why dont you come along too........

Because I'm going to DUUUUUUMMMMMMONT :shout: :beercheers:

I am planning a trip to Glamis either in the end of January of early March. We'll have to see how things go 1st.

1 more week! :laughing::laughoff: I can't friggen wait.

Everything is almost ready.

-Car is 99% done and almost dune ready :D :dance:

-Craptor is 75% there

-Grizzly is ready

-hauler just needs the furnace sail switch installed which I'll probably pickup tomorrow

after that just add gas, food and beer. :laughoff:

Oh and this just in, crazymexeddie is going to be out for New Years weekend! :dope::laughoff:

1 more week! :laughing::laughoff: I can't friggen wait.

Everything is almost ready.

-Car is 99% done and almost dune ready :D :dance:

-Craptor is 75% there

-Grizzly is ready

-hauler just needs the furnace sail switch installed which I'll probably pickup tomorrow

after that just add gas, food and beer. :laughoff:

Oh and this just in, crazymexeddie is going to be out for New Years weekend! :woo_hoo::laughoff:

Sweet!!!! :driver:

I am packing this weekend! I'll have that ready to go by tomorrow afternoon!

I wasn't going to bring the quad, cause I have no paddles, but I have been told that it should be ok without them, soo I need to start her up and make sure that she's running fine!

And as soon as the injectors get here for the buggy, I'll get them reinstalled. Hopefully they'll arrive tomorrow!

Major stuff ready by SUNDAY!!

Shoppinglist is made! Shopping on Thurs night!!

:MBdance::MBdance::MBdance::MBdance::MBdance::MBdance:

This time next week, :dope: :dance: by the campfire in the SAND!!!!

Edited by buggychick

Well it looks like I have dealt with the last (known) issues that have tried to keep me from going. My credit card may never be the same.....

The parts I needed for the RZR got here friday by next day air. I bent wrenches over the weekend and it's ready to go. My trailer doesn't have heat so I use a 12v bunk heater. The battery is only good for one night so I needed a way to recharge it every day. After considering cheaper ideas...generator purchased. I should even be able to run a electric heater if the bunk heater fails. After NOT hearing it run ( :beercheers: deaf guy) you guys were right Honda's are the best idea but a lot more than I wanted to spend.

The wife has to work and the dog is staying home on Big Red's advice. I'm :beerpint: and boring but I wouldn't mind hooking up for camping or for an exploring run. I'm thinking about a run to either Riggs or Noonday or.....?

My trailer is Vegas Style's old one complete with DDR sticker on the back. My truck is a gray four door Titan with a bed cover. It's two wheel drive so I'll likely stay back on the flats but I am going to try to get a little closer to a restroom than I did last time. Nothing too different from stock about the RZR. It's red with a black top. By day there's a black Ram (GPS) mount above the dash on the drivers side. By night I'll be running a single red Wired Whip. I generally wear a black....I can't spell it.....head thing to keep the sand out of my personel sound system.

I'm not yet sure when I'll get there....if I'm not out exploring I'll make the meet at the south pole.

Eli

Me and all the usualls that I camp with will be there Friday. I am hopeing to drive my car out to the meet and greet. It hasn't made it yet but this could be the one. Maybe I won't drive it untill Sat. Ya Right. See you all out there.

:ninja: going to the little dunes at dumont. arive 10 am sat. drive a 3/4ton tan durmax with a 29' tt by holidayrambler. 2006 700 raptor and 800 polaris. there will be a nice camp fire and always a free beer for any ddr. I have stop by the ddr camp lots and lots og times and not to many chatters so far. must be bad timeing. thats my normal luck. just look for the fat bald guy and that is me lol. :beercheers: :xmas4: mary christmas to all and have a safe trip :beerpint:

Me and all the usualls that I camp with will be there Friday. I am hopeing to drive my car out to the meet and greet. It hasn't made it yet but this could be the one. Maybe I won't drive it untill Sat. Ya Right. See you all out there.

Right on, Mike. Hope to finally get some buggy runs in with you guys this weekend. I'll have my car as well. See ya there. If I don't say hi or recognize you say something. I think I only met you at the CORE race that one time right or no? :think:

I have stop by the ddr camp lots and lots of times and not to many chatters so far. must be bad timeing. thats my normal luck.

Which one?

Either way, come on out to the south pole on Saturday (2PM) for the meet and greet. There is ALWAYS chatter out there. We have to usually rap it up cause some get antsy to ride after all the :blah: . :laughing::beercheers:

Right on, Mike. Hope to finally get some buggy runs in with you guys this weekend. I'll have my car as well. See ya there. If I don't say hi or recognize you say something. I think I only met you at the CORE race that one time right or no? :think:

Which one?

Either way, come on out to the south pole on Saturday (2PM) for the meet and greet. There is ALWAYS chatter out there. We have to usually rap it up cause some get antsy to ride after all the :blah: . :laughing::beercheers:

I was with richie at the last meet and greet in body but I was so freakin hung over I don't think I said a word. I just listened to you tell us about your car breaking. I was just sitting there feeling your pain. :D

I was with richie at the last meet and greet in body but I was so freakin hung over I don't think I said a word. I just listened to you tell us about your car breaking. I was just sitting there feeling your pain. :D

oh ok, I thought that might have been you. Now I think I remember. :laughing: See ya this weekend, man. :beercheers: