New Years

dunefreak

Trying not to sound desperate here :beercheers: ...

I'm still looking for a camp to hook up with. I'll be heading out saturday morning, trying to get there between 10am and noon, and leaving tuesday afternoon.

If anyone is camping around crapper 3 or the hard pack, I would like to hook up. I just need to stay in the harder stuff with my S-10.

I bring all my own food, gas and firewood. I can stop and pick anything up on the way if someone forgot something. :think::laughing:

I don't want to camp alone and have to leave my rig un-attended, that's how things usually get broken into and stolen...not good.

:xmas4:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a group to camp with over here :xmas1: I am the last one left in the usual group still going.....Sooooooo.

If no takers just look for the Grich.......... Alone, that will be me :blink::stirthepot::stirthepot::driver:

You should try and get Dana and Cindy to go.....

We will be arriving Friday. I here there is possibility of some light showers. Hope that quells the dust.

We are gonna try a new spot, anyone tried E14 or F14? Is the sand soft out there?

Edited by Kevlar

We will be arriving Friday. I here there is possibility of some light showers. Hope that quells the dust.

We are gonna try a new spot, anyone tried E14 or F14? Is the sand soft out there?

I think it's pretty hard packed out there. I doubt New Years is gonna be that busy though. BTW: You might not need to go out that far to get away from the crowd. ;)

:laughoff::laughoff::blink::MBdance:

Talked to Paul and it doesn't sound like there will be that many people anymore, Craig. :lol:

Dune freak look me up . I would like to for a ride with all of you good peps Thanks AL Sand cars and more look for the Ghost Rider Car Black with flames in front ls2 with blower you can't miss it I will be at comp off and on during the day Will be their on Saterday LAte afternnon SEE YA AL :flipoff::lol::MBdance:

Dune freak look me up . I would like to for a ride with all of you good peps Thanks AL Sand cars and more look for the Ghost Rider Car Black with flames in front ls2 with blower you can't miss it I will be at comp off and on during the day Will be their on Saterday LAte afternnon SEE YA AL :lol::lol::laughoff:

Ok, Al. :flipoff: Where are you camping? I'll keep an eye out for ya. You know what my car looks like (its in my sig). Hope to see ya there. :laughoff:

i wont be going, and it looks as if there wont be a party at my house this year, i have to bartend till 2am, so ill be the "Semi-Sober" one, so ill be at the bar!!

WHAT??? No Party :flipoff::lol: I guess that means less clean up on Tuesday :lol: And some good tips for you!! :laughoff:

Windier than ten mothers here in 29 right now. Hopefully it's doing the same down at Glamis. Be rolling in around noon tomorrow for a five day extravaganza at the Mother G. Back down there for 4StrokeWars VII the following weekend then I'll make it back up to The D. Our annual Dumont Super Bowl blow out with a bunch of great peeps from B'Field and Utah.

Everyone have a safe and happy new year. See ya'll in the sand.