music-what are you listening to right now-what or who is your favorite band or singer?

crazymexeddie

:laughoff: when i am at work or in my car i like to listen to chevelle's "this type of thinking could do us in" cd first thing in the morning followed by bad religion"stranger than fiction".then i will turn it to x107.5 extreme radio( this station comes out clear even in the dunes!)because i like to hear a lot of stained and trapt.they both get alot of airplay on this station.for the last half of my day at work i will go with my old favorite-social distortion :headbang:i've been to a couple of their concerts and even if i'm having the crappiest day ever at work their music seems to pump me up so i can finish my day off.my boss eats pretzels,is very big and listens to country music so i will put on some hip hop like dmx music so i can piss her big a$$ off just before i leave-yes!!! :thumb:

I forgot to add that one of the girls at work gave me her collection of burned songs from system of a down-new and old songs which i will pop in the player and listen to for a while.too bad she got fired for threatening to kill one of her fellow co-workers. :thumb:

Edited by crazymexeddie

I forgot to add that one of the girls at work gave me her collection of burned songs from system of a down-new and old songs which i will pop in the player and listen to for a while.too bad she got fired for threatening to kill one of her fellow co-workers. :thumb:

b*tch! :laughoff:

:thumb: when making the trip from henderson to dumont i like to listen to my live concert cd's such as social d's live at the roxy album followed by jane's addiction's kettlewhistle.by the time those 2 cd's are over with i'm at dumont usually stuck inside my truck but ready to party by the campfire and have a beer! :laughoff:

TAPROOT!! :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

Mudvayne, 311, Transplants, Rancid, Zombie, Chevelle, Gorillaz, Authority Zero, Audioslave, Disturbed, Nonpoint, Deftones, Jack Johnson, G Love & the Special Sauce :thumb: , Bargain Music, Social D :angry: ,Slightly Stoopid :grin: and the list goes on. You get the point though.

XM 48 (Squiz), 107.5 & the new 107.9 (108) ain't bad at all! :rockon:

Terrestrial radio is for loosers!! :grin: Satellite radio all the way. :thumb: That way I don't have to listen to any of the retards on 107.5 or any of the other stations. Except today someone at work had on 108 and it rocked :thumb: but I couldn't get it in the Tahoe. I still rely on a variety of cd's to set the mood, but I usually have Rancid or Social D on by the time I hit the Dumont turnoff. :smiley:

a couple of weeks ago I got the new big bad zero cd at thier cd release party here in town.I finally had a chance to listen to the whole thing recently while I was driving to dumont. what a bunch of sappy lame music! I could barely finish the darn cd-I caught myself drifting to sleep!What is it with these new popular trendy sappy bands anyway?just wanted to get this off my mind guys. :rockon:

• 3 weeks later...

yo don-i've been to many ZZtop concerts! when the rainbow bar opened here in las vegas they came in through the front door on their bikes and just started playing songs new and old and finished with their 'LEGS'song and about 20 girls in bikinis pranced around the whole joint while the song was playing-one of the best times at a bar i've ever had!!! :happydrunks::beercheers:

Well not to sound like the old guy in the house but since I am I listen to a lot of Geezer rock on Sirrus . CSN, Allman Bros., Lynard Skynard, etc etc. Don't care for hip hop and can't stand head banging stuff. Newer stuff that I have listened to that I like would be 3 doors down and Train. Sorry I am old but I is what I is!

for old school, you can never go wrong with pink floyd, but 107.5, 107.9, COMP (when they're not playing AC/DC all the time) are all pre-sets.

disturbed, shine down, collective soul, the killers, system of a down, tool/perfect circle, taproot, seether, staind, social burn (which you've probably never heard of, but they rock), chevelle... too many to remeber for all the brain cells I've killed :headbang:

as long as they rock and aren't too terribly sappy, it's all good :mc_smiley:

im down with the old school stuff too, floyd, zeppelin, sabbath, the who, all that old stuff but i like alot of the newer stuff too, puddle of mud, nickleback, chevelle, even some korn, but i draw the line at the bullshit holleran noise crap. we need to diversify in camp. you younguns dont have to cry when its put on. it hasn't been around for 20, 30, 40 years for nothin. :mc_smiley:

Edited by superdave

im down with the old school stuff too, floyd, zeppelin, sabbath, the who, all that old stuff but i like alot of the newer stuff too, puddle of mud, nickleback, chevelle, even some korn, but i draw the line at the bullshit holleran noise crap. we need to diversify in camp. you younguns dont have to cry when its put on. it hasn't been around for 20, 30, 40 years for nothin. :rockon:

"Young ones".... :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

I'm never one to complain, Dave. I like the older stuff too. Hell, I started listening to classic rock (mostly late 60's/ 70's stuff) when I was like 13. I am cool with playing a bit of both in camp. Just let me know. I draw the line in some cases though- no a$$ rock (AC/DC, DefLeppard, Motley Crue :mc_smiley: :laughoff: ) and of course- country :puke: :headbang: :blink: I'm know you agree w/ me on that one. Country just flat out sucks. :laughoff: