What do you think you're getting for Christmas?

Kitcat

This is all I am getting! :xmas_grinch: I have been too bad for anything else!

post-2396-1198073243_thumb.jpg

What I would LIKE would be:

Peace on earth and everyone to be happy....................but since THAT will never happen............

My second choice would have to be:

Set of paddles and rims for my TRX450r, since all I have are dirt tires :(

and an even BETTER camera!! :D (so who didn't see THAT one coming?) post-2396-1198073798_thumb.gifpost-2396-1198073798_thumb.gifpost-2396-1198073798_thumb.gif

:xmas4: :xmas4: :xmas4:

Snowman Poo! Thats great.

I bought my grandsons Marshmellow Shooters for xmas :dance: My daughter is gonna love me for that one. Bought Danny a 80.00 torque wrench, but he already has one. :thumb: Da! He's build more then 1 car. Have to take that back, but I have alot of other things in mind.

Well my wife just got new kitchen counter tops :broke: I would just like to get my truck lifted :thumb: which ain't going to happen this year :rant_on: . I'll settle for a nicely wrapped silver box with red writing on it under the tree that say's COORS light . :dance:

Snowman Poo! Thats great.

I bought my grandsons Marshmellow Shooters for xmas :dance: My daughter is gonna love me for that one. Bought Danny a 80.00 torque wrench, but he already has one. :thumb: Da! He's build more then 1 car. Have to take that back, but I have alot of other things in mind.

speakin of torque wrench's i forgot that my dad gave me his snap on 3/8ths and 1/4" drive torque wrench's.. :D I know he has never used them either so they are brand new still LOL...

The RZR is getting if it all gets here:

Rock Sider Barsf

Uni Air filter

HID Headlights

Lighted Whip

Oil Change

The dog is getting to ride up front this trip. The wife has to work so her seat gets replaced by a doggy platform again if the parts get here.

The wife is getting...chit I knew I forgot something.

Eli

RZR is getting a late Christmas. I ordered the stuff two weeks ago but dealer didn't ship anything when they said they would. I'd better be out at Dumont before it's even scheduled to get here :beercheers:

Dog may not get to go cause the parts aren't here. He heads for the RZR ever since our last Logandale trip but given any kid under 12 that might play with him I'm afraid we and RZR are much less important. Keeping an eye on him myself while driving just isn't an great idea unless he's up front with me.

I haven't had time to deal with what the wife is getting but what she isn't getting is any peace. If either of us isn't home when we are supposed be the dog wants nothing but to be held until the missing party returns.

Eli

What I want for x-mas would be 1 a new frickin job since the boss said we don't have this one anymore 2 a quicky from the man who doesn't seem to want any anymore :xmas6: (oops...did I say that?) 3 mostly I'd like a big ole sand fix so I guess I'll run over to Sand Mountain by myself.

Edited by Kix