RHINO PARTS

THE BIG E

Is this guy actually for real? Every thread he starts is a question saying he needs help and he is extremely vague about what he needs. :laughing:

Dude , i was gonna say that also. He needs help with EVERYTHING. Damn, dude, you got a computer, try it out. Thats what the internet is for..

No chit what's wrong with people these days :laughing: coming on here and asking for help :dance:

ughhh

:woo_hoo: There's nothing wrong with cmoing on here and asking for help. Duh, thats what the site is for. He never states exactly what he needs though. :laughoff:

I'm gonna break that damn spoon of yours, warrior. ---> :laughoff:

:dope::laughoff:

ughhh

:dance: There's nothing wrong with cmoing on here and asking for help. Duh, thats what the site is for. He never states exactly what he needs though. :laughoff:

I'm gonna break that damn spoon of yours, warrior. ---> :laughing:

:dope::laughoff:

what spoon this one :laughoff::woo_hoo:

sorry i'm bored

• 1 month later...

The help that i need is that i whant some stuff to make it go faster i have already check the internet and i could only find parts for the 660 not for the 450.

like i said before..look at some of the mods people have done to the yzf 450, and you can prolly do them to yours.....

i would try the cam out of the yzf 450 first...also probably a bigger carb, an aftermarket exhaust...and a cdi that allows higher RPMS

like i said before..look at some of the mods people have done to the yzf 450, and you can prolly do them to yours.....

i would try the cam out of the yzf 450 first...also probably a bigger carb, an aftermarket exhaust...and a cdi that allows higher RPMS

TRY the cam out of a yzf 450 first??? Then what, if it doesn't help just pull it back out real quick? :freakin_nuts: wow

TRY the cam out of a yzf 450 first??? Then what, if it doesn't help just pull it back out real quick? :drunk: wow

ok ok ok...maybe a bigger carb, intake and exhaust first....THEN the cam????

why wouldnt it work? same motors..and if they run their farm equipment like polaris does..they severely retard the farm equipment powerplant (heavier machine....less horsepower :idiot: ) the performance atv cam, imo, would really wake that rhino 450 motor up, along with a bigger carb and exhaust

imo.......

ok ok ok...maybe a bigger carb, intake and exhaust first....THEN the cam????

why wouldnt it work? same motors..and if they run their farm equipment like polaris does..they severely retard the farm equipment powerplant (heavier machine....less horsepower :idiot: ) the performance atv cam, imo, would really wake that rhino 450 motor up, along with a bigger carb and exhaust

imo.......

I doubt that cam would work. Like wingnut said, they use the Wolverine (or I think its called Kodiak now) motor. The power curve is much different in that motor then that of a yfz. You would probably lose lots of low end power that is needed for slow speed power for climbing and rock crawling. Thats how I see it. :drunk:

so are you guys saying that the internals of the wolverine 450 and the yzf 450 motor are different?

:idiot:

no not all parts, but quite a few things are different like cams and carbs, piston, etc. They are "tuned" different because one is for a lightweight sport quad and the other is for a heavy utility quad.

Every single friggin post is either...

LOOK AT MY GAS a$$ TRUCK

DODGE 7.8 LITER CUMMINS RULES

HELP ME WITH MY UNKNOWN PROBLEM

WHERE DO I GET 26" WHEELS

MY BANSHEE IS THE FASTEST IN THE WORLD

LOOK AT MY TRAILER

And on and on and on.......

Dude if you want people to go "Wow you are soooooo cool man, I wish I was you" go make a myspace page or join up on thumpertalk, there lots of members with the same IQ.

And TURN THE FUGGIN CAPS OFF :idiot::drunk: :chug: :dope: :chug: