driving up comp...

redswr

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you guys see me i made it up the BIG FINGER DUNE !! DUDE I WAS SO STOKED I WAS LIKE MA FAKA I MADE IT !!

Yeah homie I saw that crazy arse chit, I was like YIKES! No effin way bro. That barefoot bob is one crazy mofo! :flatbiller:

Then I saw the tracker handle it. :lol:

did you guys see me i made it up the BIG FINGER DUNE !! DUDE I WAS SO STOKED I WAS LIKE MA FAKA I MADE IT !!

i had 50psi in my tires when i got stuck... aired down to 10 and 2-wheeled it all over the finger dunes and all the ones in the little dunes too.

i had 50psi in my tires when i got stuck... aired down to 10 and 2-wheeled it all over the finger dunes and all the ones in the little dunes too.

Get over yourself. Your not the baddest effer on the dunes. You may be good, but not the best.

And I'm not saying I'm the best, I just dont like cocky :lol:

i was thinking of going all the way up and over but i didn't want that ^^^ to happen. if it did i don't think anyone would have been able to give me a pull and that would have sucked big time!

Been there and yes could have pulled you out, but I leave mine hooked up to the hauler so I don't break my ride home. :laughoff: I have been all over the dunes in my F250 without ever once getting stuck. I guess having 15.5" wide tires can keep a heavy a$$ diesel on top of the sand. :MBdance: You will learn someday that duning your ride home is not the smartest thing to do. It gets costly when you have to get towed back and get someone else to take your stuff home. :beercheers:

Been there and yes could have pulled you out, but I leave mine hooked up to the hauler so I don't break my ride home. :laughoff: I have been all over the dunes in my F250 without ever once getting stuck. I guess having 15.5" wide tires can keep a heavy a$$ diesel on top of the sand. :MBdance: You will learn someday that duning your ride home is not the smartest thing to do. It gets costly when you have to get towed back and get someone else to take your stuff home. :beercheers:

Very well said !! :flipoff::barf:

Mine goes to comp. at nite , just to take the kids , no Duning a $ 50,000 tow rig !!

My sammy goes up no problem. It has problems if I dont air down though. I store it with more air in the tires, and forgot to air down, and was about 3/4 the way up and was like, what the heck is wrong?

I have some new tires now for the next trip, I suspect it will be even easier. It goes pretty much everywhere.

Full size trucks......I love watching them.

:flipoff::flipoff: I wonder if he found a date yet. :DDRrocks:

no... :freakin_nuts:

My sammy goes up no problem. It has problems if I dont air down though. I store it with more air in the tires, and forgot to air down, and was about 3/4 the way up and was like, what the heck is wrong?

I have some new tires now for the next trip, I suspect it will be even easier. It goes pretty much everywhere.

Full size trucks......I love watching them.

cool... i was aired down to 10 with 35x12.5's. my buddy said he'd never seen a full size make it all the way so i had to prove to him it could be done...

no... :laughing:

cool... i was aired down to 10 with 35x12.5's. my buddy said he'd never seen a full size make it all the way so i had to prove to him it could be done...

35X12.50'S does'nt your yellow blue truck run 16" so you would actually have 315's or is that really your truck that fabtech built :barf: just a question . :thumb:

35X12.50'S does'nt your yellow blue truck run 16" so you would actually have 315's or is that really your truck that fabtech built :thumb: just a question . :laughing:

yes... they are 16" wheels they are 315/75r16's which if you know how to do math it equals 35x12.5r16's. and yes that is my truck...

315 is the tread width in millimeters. you use the 75 as a percent (75% of the width or in this case 315) and that is the height of the side wall. you take the height of the side wall x's 2 + the wheel height to get the total height of the tire...

Edited by redswr

yes... they are 16" wheels they are 315/75r16's which if you know how to do math it equals 35x12.5r16's. and yes that is my truck...

315 is the tread width in millimeters. you use the 75 as a percent (75% of the width or in this case 315) and that is the height of the side wall. you take the height of the side wall x's 2 + the wheel height to get the total height of the tire...

I know redsweater just kidding. with the help of this post i made dune master :thumb::barf::laughing:

I know redsweater just kidding. with the help of this post i made dune master :thumb::barf::laughing:

ok... i remember post whoring to get over a 1,000 on thumpertalk... i did some pretty stupid posts...lol.

i dont do that anymore either...just to comp, or maybe the round about way to the north pole..........and yea, ive never aired down and havent stuck it out there yet......

post-71-1199549191_thumb.jpg

post-71-1199549224_thumb.jpg

out at amargossa......had to air down out there

nice truck... did those come with lockers?

i dont do that anymore either...just to comp, or maybe the round about way to the north pole..........and yea, ive never aired down and havent stuck it out there yet......

I remember seeing a pic of it stuck on a finger dune! You may not have been driving but it got stuck! :laughoff::beercheers: