driving up comp...

redswr

hey guys... i ended up airing down last night and taking my truck up comp 3 times! just wondering has anyone else gone all the way up? i know there was a dodge and a ford getting stuck the whole night and one guy almost rolled.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys... i ended up airing down last night and taking my truck up comp 3 times! just wondering has anyone else gone all the way up? i know there was a dodge and a ford getting stuck the whole night and one guy almost rolled.

Dune my ride home up comp? My transportation to work? My tow vehicle? No way.

ISBB might. :thumb:

hahaha... you guys are just jealous my truck will beat your rails up comp!

I had a boss once that told me:

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and let everyone assume your stupid than open it and remove all doubt!"

Or was that my Dad?

I had a boss once that told me:

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and let everyone assume your stupid than open it and remove all doubt!"

Or was that my Dad?

true... i know for a fact that i would have beaten any rhino or ranger up. for the buggies though... i might have been able to take a couple of the vw's.

Comp was a little to steep for my liking... however banshee no problem.. the rest of the dunes ehh i didnt mind lol.. i have taken my truck quite a few places... however since i got rid of my sonoma which led a real hard life.. i have not taken my ride "IN" the dunes.. Got a pretty good tour of the desert coming down potosi in the armada though LOL

oh god your not related to THE BIG E are you :thumb::lol:

who?

Nice truck bro... How's that chevy IFS working out for ya? If your not on your 20th axle by know your not driving it hard enough... Then again they break just when you stare at them... LOL

well i got it stuck on a finger dune on the way to comp... the front passenger tire was burried and the back drivers was in the air. havn't broke an axle yet though...

sounds familiar i too once got stuck on a finger dune...

yeah i went up and to the left then i was gonna cut back right untill i saw a camp so i stopped. i saw that it was all clear so i got back on the gas. i thought i was heading down the slope but it was just my front tire getting burried :lol: