5 days at the dunes...

dunefreak

You guys should just be thankful you didn't have to work saturday and monday...

I would have much rather been worn out by Dumont..... ;)

I'm very glad I didn't have to work for 4 days!!!! :freakin_nuts: :DDRrocks::flipoff:

...makes me one lazy a$$ worthless mofo! :cripple::laughing:

I don't feel like doing a damn thing this week. :dope::thumb:

does that mean your ready for more gin 6,000 mafakas 10,000 dude dude dudes a princess hat and a walking stick . while trying to figure out what randog texed you :MBdance: :fro_smokin: :flatbiller: :flipoff::barf::laughing::blink::blury:

does that mean your ready for more gin 6,000 mafakas 10,000 dude dude dudes a princess hat and a walking stick . while trying to figure out what randog texed you :MBdance: :fro_smokin: :flatbiller: :flipoff::barf::laughing::blink::blury:

hahaaaaaaa :cripple::flipoff::MBdance:

:laughing:

WTF REALLY went on out there :think:

:idiot::dope:

Haven't you picked up on it yet cheese? We're imitating YOU w/ all the "ma fackas" and "dude dude dudes" :flipoff::laughoff:

I told bob about you and your commonly used words and for the rest of the trip after that I thought YOU were there. He didn't quit using the, MA FACKAAAA :dope::dope::dope::thumb::laughoff::laughoff:

hahaaaaaaa :thumb::barf::laughing:

Haven't you picked up on it yet cheese? We're imitating YOU w/ all the "ma fackas" and "dude dude dudes" :MBdance::blink:

I told bob about you and your commonly used words and for the rest of the trip after that I thought YOU were there. He didn't quit using the, MA FACKAAAA :idiot::think::dope::laughing::blury::cripple:

hey !! you started it pete. i was under peer presure. omg i laughed so hard. but your ma fakas equalled my ma fakas . lol good times for sure. im sitting here laughing jus thinking about it. you missed it richard. if we would have had some cheese sleaz mixed in with it no tellin where it would have went . :flipoff::MBdance::dope::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::flipoff::flipoff:

ma faka you spilled my drink !!

Edited by barefoot bob

hey !! you started it pete. i was under beer presure. omg i laughed so hard. but your ma fakas equalled my ma fakas . lol good times for sure. im sitting here laughing jus thinking about it. you missed it richard. if we would have had some cheese sleaz mixed in with it no tellin where it would have went . :blury::cripple::flipoff::MBdance::dope::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

ma faka you spilled my drink !!

:flipoff::flipoff::MBdance::idiot::think: MUTHA BITCHEZZ! :lol:

:laughing::dope::dope::lol::dope::thumb::barf:

one of these days............us ma fackas will all meet up

hey...i know.....

SUPERBOWL 2019

wingnut will be there too

:laughoff::laughing::blink::lol: