Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted

I wont be there this weekend, im waiting for pres weekend. who is going to give danny a run for his money?

What happened? I guess ill be out there by myself. :worthless_without_pics:

Posted

What happened? I guess ill be out there by myself. :worthless_without_pics:

:headbang1: I think that pres-weekend is a bigger better weekend for most of us, and a better bang for the buck!!!! :whistle:

Posted

No,im not going.I was just at Glamis last weekend for the 4-stroke Race.You guys are all safe :D LOL!!My next trip will probably be in Feb.I need to beef up my clutch a little.Between my fat a$$ and the new motor the clutch is hating life.Im going to put some Ron Woods springs in and it should be good to go.The O-ringed Nmotion cylinder also cured my head gasket issues,so im pretty happy about that. :worthless_without_pics: You guys have fun and be safe.

Dude the is good news that you got the head issue figured out.

Posted

Danny and JohnH are not bolt on bikes though.

You are not aware of the classified double super secret bolt on bike.

It will show its evil face the 16th :beercheers:

Posted

Mine sure is! :rolleyes:

:stick_smack:

You are not aware of the classified double super secret bolt on bike.

It will show its evil face the 16th :ban-split:

:beercheers:

What you mean...they didnt weld that sh*t in?

:boyyy: :afro:

:loser: lol

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Anyone up for a race this weekend?

Im gonna be there fri-sat-sun.

:dance: :flipoff::lol:

hey brit, i will be out with a couple of budies. look for me, black lt500. im interested how your nos is set up :chug:

Posted

hey brit, i will be out with a couple of budies. look for me, black lt500. im interested how your nos is set up :lol:

Will do man, Ill either be on a black 500AF with 125 swingarm stickers or the #75 NOS bike, I wanna have a close look at that beautiful quadzilla of yours anyway :dance:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...