Guess the weight

dunefreak

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even at 4200 lbs i doubt anyone is gonna beat you regardless. Hell if they do run back to camp dialup the boost and throw in some race gas!! then show em who's boss :P

oh yes, that is very possible :D

Ryans engine was build for 25 psi boost and he is only running 10 psi right now :stick_smack:

in theory a rise of 14psi manifold pressure equals double the HP :beercheers::ban-split:

YOu did notice wheel is in its SINGULAR form.. not PLURAL WHEELS!!! there was a thread around here.. it was almost 700 to the wheels and i know it has had a few adjustments since then so th enew ball park is around 800 to the wheelS

YOu did notice wheel is in its SINGULAR form.. not PLURAL WHEELS!!! there was a thread around here.. it was almost 700 to the wheels and i know it has had a few adjustments since then so th enew ball park is around 800 to the wheelS

:laughoff: :shoot: ISBB; your killing me :laughoff:

I was just going to chime in and say something stupid like "400+ to the rears?????"

Heck my little car has 328 to the rears and I way 1980 wet. I'd take that race... but if it is 800 to the REARS... then... well I'll be holding the camera.

that car is pretty sick looking. Love the look of it. I bet its smooth as silk at low speeds.