wingnut Posted January 8, 2008 Posted January 8, 2008 (edited) DEE DEE DEE. Might want a better bicycle next time http://youtube.com/watch?v=Nv87Rt_7JiI Edited January 8, 2008 by wingnut Quote
powerhouse Posted January 8, 2008 Posted January 8, 2008 (edited) did you leave the party early so you could search hi and low for this craig ?? nice off though ! he almost had it . Edited January 8, 2008 by powerhouse Quote
CaptNkllm Posted January 8, 2008 Posted January 8, 2008 Muahahhahah funny ...He shuld have worn his SUPERMAN UNDEROOS :beer_bang: he was like....which way did he go lol Capt Quote
ltr450rider Posted January 8, 2008 Posted January 8, 2008 I love how his head tube snapped off and he was still holding on the bars as he went down. I've seen it a few times and it still make me laugh. He must have been riding a Specialized. :beer_bang: Quote
Canman Posted January 8, 2008 Posted January 8, 2008 Well we all know it couldn't of been a GT I mean look how ugly the bike is. I bet you the guy was wearing all spandex too for better wind resistance. I am sure this guy ain't gonna want to see another pair of spandex for a very very long time ha ha ha :beer_bang: over heeeeerrreee ambulance this way. ha ha ha ha too funny Quote
wsky70 Posted January 8, 2008 Posted January 8, 2008 Now that's funny..... :beer_bang: SF Woody Quote
CaptNkllm Posted January 8, 2008 Posted January 8, 2008 I love how his head tube snapped off and he was still holding on the bars as he went down. I've seen it a few times and it still make me laugh. He must have been riding a Specialized. :beer_bang: 100 mph on a huffy lol Capt Quote
wingnut Posted January 8, 2008 Author Posted January 8, 2008 Muahahhahah funny ...He shuld have worn his SUPERMAN UNDEROOS he was like....which way did he go lol Capt 100 mph on a huffy lol Capt Effin Capt took his funny pills today...... When you said SUPERMAN UNDEROOS, all I could think of was Pauly Paul dressed up in SUPERMAN UNDEROOS, wearing a cape and trying that!!!! :beer_bang: Quote
Raptor661 Posted January 8, 2008 Posted January 8, 2008 He should have done it on a 20 inch General Lee. I would have been impressed with that. Quote
KawasakiBob Posted January 8, 2008 Posted January 8, 2008 Hey this guy could go UPHILL at 100mph, he shoulda had this one! Quote
ltr450rider Posted January 8, 2008 Posted January 8, 2008 ^^^^^^^^^^^ This dude straped rockets to a Huffy. Click Click BOOM ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ What a Jack Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 here is how this started. Friend 1: "hey man...iam bored" Rider: "yeah me too" Friend 2: "you still got that gay red suit you got from Powerhouse?" Rider: " yeah i sure do, i was just wearing it yesterday" Friend 1: "I know this hill, and you still got that Huffy right?" Rider: "Really i feel like going fast" Quote
ltr450rider Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 Hey this guy could go UPHILL at 100mph, he shoulda had this one! Homeboy is still crankin on it too. The tongue is hangin and all. Quote
CaptNkllm Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 here is how this started. Friend 1: "hey man...iam bored" Rider: "yeah me too" Friend 2: "you still got that gay red suit you got from Powerhouse?" Rider: " yeah i sure do, i was just wearing it yesterday" Friend 1: "I know this hill, and you still got that Huffy right?" Rider: "Really i feel like going fast" Thought that looked like Dan n his POWERHOOSIER So that is the Mountain He BROKE his back on Capt Quote
powerhouse Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 oh hell no , you and captn cole azz o !! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.