Batteries

foolofsand

You can put a small solar trickle charger on the batteries as well. We have them on our work trucks and they seem to do very well on trucks that sit for extended periods of time. I doubt they will charge a dead battery but will help keep a good battery charge when it is not in use when out on a ride.

• 2 weeks later...

been trying to get some 6v batteries for the toybox. today in vegas tried interstate for the U2200 and they wanted $135. tried shelton and the trojan t-105 was $135. called standard and they wanted $121 with core and $133 without core. so what are you guys doing for batteries. costco doesnt seen to have any. I need to go down and see if they can order-they are tards on the phone and play or are dumb. can they be order on line from somewhere, most seem to say no, they wont ship them. any ideas? thanks :stirthepot:

finally got some batteries at bakersfield COSTCO, cost was $90 apiece which included core charge and tax. done deal now. next question, where do I get some battery boxes that are taller and fit better? thanks :laughing:

Edited by foolofsand

my costco batts fit in my original batt boxes

so...you roll into bako, and not even let me know??? WTF??

they fit in, but too tall, so battery shows. you are from bako?? yea, I rolled in and out, had the inlaws and wife in car going from vegas to robles and back. just a short stop for batteries and quick bite at in/out burger. my bad. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Here are the specs for the COSTCO Golf Cart battery. JCI purchases this battery from US Battery Company. If you have any further questions please call them at 1-800-695-0945. Best Regards, Jeff Juds Product Engineering JCI-Power Solutions Group Minutes at 75 amps: 100 minutes, Minutes at 25 amps: 425 minutes. Amp-Hour at the 20 hour rate: 220 Ah. Weight: 63 lbs

• 2 months later...

Thank you guys for all the information. Went last week and bought 2 golf cart batteries at Costco out the door with core charges and of course tax $181.20. They work awesome. Went to El Capitan where you can't run your generator after 8:00 PM the heater ran all night and the lights were still bright. :surrender:

Thank you, thank you! :ninja: