check out this hwy pile-up in Florida

dunefreak

Anyone see this chit on the news? :laughoff: I guess there was a brush fire in the area (somewhere in Florida) and between the smoke from that and the fog the visibility was close to nothing. There was a huge azz pile up because of it killing like 4 people and injuring some 30-40 people. :beercheers:

post-3-1199921758_thumb.jpg

post-3-1199921768_thumb.jpg

post-3-1199921779_thumb.jpg

post-3-1199921786_thumb.jpg

post-3-1199921802_thumb.jpg

post-3-1199921813_thumb.jpg

post-3-1199921825_thumb.jpg

post-3-1199921836_thumb.jpg

Guest Crasher

YIKES!!!!! :laughoff: That's awful.

:beercheers: Sorry, I just had to share that I just saw in the news that a guy threw his 4 kids off a bridge in Alabama on Monday. Apparently, he was a crack addict and got in a fight with his wife. He took two of the kids first, and then came back for the other two. The kids were ages 1-4. Just horrible. What the hell is wrong with people???? They still cannot find the bodies. :(:lol:

Watched a story about this on the news last night while sitting in the ER with the kid. They made it sound like it was the states fault for not trying to warn the traffic or slow them down.

seriously! If there was no visibility I'd pull the hell over. duh

The combination of fog and smoke musta made it really hard to see. :laughing:

The same thing happens all the time on the 5 & 99 freeways in the central valley. Fog plus speed equals problems.

Slow down, put down the cell phone, stop applying make-up, eat before you leave the house, quit shaving, (it grosses us all out anyway :pissed:) do not prepare your double mocha mocha latte frappe, stop reading the paper / map / novel / magazine, get dressed prior to driving. leave the kid in the back seat alone, stop rummaging through the center console, (has anyone ever found what they were looking for in the center console anyway?) and maybe we can prevent some of these meat grinder pile-ups!!!!!

The combination of fog and smoke musta made it really hard to see. :pissed:

The same thing happens all the time on the 5 & 99 freeways in the central valley. Fog plus speed equals problems.

Slow down, put down the cell phone, stop applying make-up, eat before you leave the house, quit shaving, (it grosses us all out anyway :dunno:) do not prepare your double mocha mocha latte frappe, stop reading the paper / map / novel / magazine, get dressed prior to driving. leave the kid in the back seat alone, stop rummaging through the center console, (has anyone ever found what they were looking for in the center console anyway?) and maybe we can prevent some of these meat grinder pile-ups!!!!!

You mean I'm supposed to all that stuff before I leave :pissed: .

Yeah, maybe in bazarro world! :laughing:

:dunno:

Guest Crasher

Saw an interview with one of the paramedics first on the scene. They had to have one of the EMTs get out and WALK in front of the ambulance to get to the scene, directing the driver which way to turn, stop, etc, for over a mile. They couldn't see 2 inches in front of them. All they could hear were the impact of cars crashing, people screaming, and explosions from the gas. How scary it must have been for everyone. :(