Whoa doggy

NicoleinVegas

You can unload some of the weight off the bars and see if that helps. Otherwise try to load the trailer with more weight forward of the axles. If neither of those help enough I would try an anti-sway setup. I have never needed one though even with my half ton truck and heavy azz trailer back in the day.

Don't forget to check obvious things like tire pressure and try not to tow with your water tanks half full.

Another thing, is make sure the trailer is closest to level and that if anything the nose is lower than the back not a lot but it helps. You can get a decent sway control at Camping World for around $40-50. Hope that helps. You can call me if you need any help.

You can unload some of the weight off the bars and see if that helps. Otherwise try to load the trailer with more weight forward of the axles. If neither of those help enough I would try an anti-sway setup. I have never needed one though even with my half ton truck and heavy azz trailer back in the day.

Don't forget to check obvious things like tire pressure and try not to tow with your water tanks half full.

So are you saying to let off some of the weight of the bars? I will try that because I have air bags. These sould help with some of the left over sag or if I need to get it more level.

So are you saying to let off some of the weight of the bars? I will try that because I have air bags. These sould help with some of the left over sag or if I need to get it more level.

Yes by going less tension on the weight distribution, it will give more weight on the rear wheels. And yes then you can use the air bags to level out.

Yes by going less tension on the weight distribution, it will give more weight on the rear wheels. And yes then you can use the air bags to level out.

Very nice. Thank you. :D I've been wondering WTF I've been doing wrong. :rainbow1:

Yes indeed! Mine is very fast, but often needs grooming!!!

:argue:

I was wondering last night, what would be faster? The Rhino or Monkey? We should have them drag race on President's Day weekend!! :laughoff:

Should i try to tighten the bars as much as possible? I can get 4 chain links down when setting them up but maybe i should just put it on the 3rd link, just thought the tighte rthe better on the bars.

That depends. Is your truck sagging big time with the 3 links down? If not and it tows good, then leave it. The tighter the bars are the more weight that it tranfers to the front and off the back tires. Kinda wierd but that is how it works. Hope that helps.