Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

First time I'd been there I thought it was the :laughing::lol: then we found the real :north_pole: and it was obvious :D That was before I'd ever been on this site, or seen any Dumont Maps, but I knew some people who did camp with DDR and had heard about these places so we went exploring :whoop: . You're right, it's very fun. :DDRrocks:

  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

i'll be there! if you see me riding around in circles... please point me in the right direction! lol...

As long as your wearing your sweater will recognize ya !! :laughing:

post-638-1203012017_thumb.gif

Posted

As long as your wearing your sweater will recognize ya !! :laughing:

post-638-1203012017_thumb.gif

lol... i'll have to go talk to the people at cafepress.com for that... needs the sleeves cut out though so people can see my guns!

Posted

lol... i'll have to go talk to the people at cafepress.com for that... needs the sleeves cut out though so people can see my guns!

Yeah, maybe a zip down too. :whoop:

Cuz your startin' to look like Jack-in-the Box from all this Gun Show talk.

:north_pole:

I'm gonna try to remember the Mizzzle and Grizzzle this time. :DDRrocks:

:laughing:

Posted

Well doesnt look like im going to make it in time for the meet and greet. Hopefully the paparazzi takes pics while out there!!

See ya all at comp saturday night! Watch for the burb! Hopefully no tickets this trip! :MBdance:

Posted

I was not able to be at the meet and greet, lost an exhaust bolt holding my head pipe on and now I have sand in my head. I hope that it is only in the head and that I did not run it with sand in it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...