SanDollars Posted January 22, 2008 Posted January 22, 2008 I'll be there and would like to get to know some of you's guy's Quote
sand chick Posted January 22, 2008 Posted January 22, 2008 ummm what IS the name of that styx song.....oh yeah "TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS...." There you go singing your favorite song again cheesey!! You have to just burst into don't you!! You can't help yourself! Can you?? :wedgie: Quote
Richard Cheese Posted January 22, 2008 Posted January 22, 2008 There you go singing your favorite song again cheesey!! You have to just burst into don't you!! You can't help yourself! Can you?? YES I AM A TOTAL :wedgie: SO...IS THAT your new :afro: look you got rockin in yo' avatar? Quote
sand chick Posted January 22, 2008 Posted January 22, 2008 YES I AM A TOTAL :wedgie: SO...IS THAT your new :afro: look you got rockin in yo' avatar? YO! What up wit it? Thats just how I roll! :moonwalk: :afro: Quote
mineurbiz Posted January 22, 2008 Posted January 22, 2008 (edited) banned for helping :wedgie: Edited January 22, 2008 by mineurbiz Quote
lvnalolife Posted January 22, 2008 Posted January 22, 2008 I thought we vowed never to show a map of its location! That's it he is out of the club! Quote
dunefreak Posted January 22, 2008 Posted January 22, 2008 "Eff your meet and greet :afro: " ...and yo couch too :afro: Quote
dunefreak Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 94834691.....SF Woody Is that some sort of military code for: "Yes I'll be there with my truck and cooler to supply the cold ones for those who are thirsty" ??? What a guy. Thanks Woods! Quote
wsky70 Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 Hell ya, you know it brother, always have some cold refreashments around , should be a gridcord for the SP......SF Woody Quote
TheAlaskan Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 94834691.....SF Woody "and did I catch a niner in there, were you calling from a walkie talkie?" Quote
rcazier745 Posted January 25, 2008 Posted January 25, 2008 Sounds good to me. Thank you for starting this post. It's nice to see someone else post it up for a change for the meet & greet. Sat 2PM, south Pole...I should be there. :fro: i'm fairly new this post stuff, sounds good to me, i'm leaving ventura county at 4:00am on friday.usually roll into the dunes 10:oo or so. we park at #8. look for the big yellow batman symbol on the back of my toyyhauler, and my black sandrail. i'll be at the north poll at 2:00 on saturday...... Quote
ltr450 Posted January 25, 2008 Posted January 25, 2008 i'm fairly new this post stuff, sounds good to me, i'm leaving ventura county at 4:00am on friday.usually roll into the dunes 10:oo or so. we park at #8. look for the big yellow batman symbol on the back of my toyyhauler, and my black sandrail. i'll be at the north poll at 2:00 on saturday...... :fro: Sounds great, when you get too the north pole at 2:00 turn around and go south Quote
Kitcat Posted February 5, 2008 Posted February 5, 2008 We'll be there, if we can remember that it's Saturday!!! Quote
redswr Posted February 5, 2008 Posted February 5, 2008 i'll be there! if you see me riding around in circles... please point me in the right direction! lol... Quote
Warrior07 Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 (edited) ok :freakin_nuts: i think i got it right is this were the south pole is Edited February 12, 2008 by warrior07 Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 :freakin_nuts: <----That's for Warrior07.. No maps. The deal is....you gotta do a little exploring to find it. Coooome oooon people. I had a great time trying to find it, and that's when I thought I saw everything in Dumont. Quote
Warrior07 Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 exploring i want to at least get there by 2:00 not 5:00 :drunk2: :freakin_nuts: Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted February 13, 2008 Posted February 13, 2008 exploring i want to at least get there by 2:00 not 5:00 :drunk2: Ok you had it right.....no excuse now. :freakin_nuts: Quote
DUNE SMURF Posted February 13, 2008 Posted February 13, 2008 :shocked2: looks like we will see you there Quote
My4DrGSR Posted February 13, 2008 Posted February 13, 2008 I saw it when you had it pinned... how funny. Bet you are horrible at keeping secrets, or surprises. If you learned a magic trick you'd probably show everyone how its done, huh? I dunno why it's so "top secret", but like someone else said, for the fun of looking for it I guess. Or you have to find someone's camp and follow them (the other 'way too much time on your hands' post ) Like a treasure hunt, I'm sure you'd find some gold(en beer) at either place when you make it there... :shocked2: Quote
dunefreak Posted February 14, 2008 Posted February 14, 2008 I saw it when you had it pinned... how funny. Bet you are horrible at keeping secrets, or surprises. If you learned a magic trick you'd probably show everyone how its done, huh? I dunno why it's so "top secret", but like someone else said, for the fun of looking for it I guess. Or you have to find someone's camp and follow them (the other 'way too much time on your hands' post ) Like a treasure hunt, I'm sure you'd find some gold(en beer) at either place when you make it there... :shocked2: The biggest reason why we'd like to keep the south pole a place that isn't on the map is pretty much like Gerald said. It's to keep it somewhat of an adventure to find it. If you can't find it, then I guess you aren't really much of a duner then! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.