Prez weekend Meet and Greet

shwrngr88

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good to me. Thank you for starting this post. It's nice to see someone else post it up for a change for the meet & greet. :D:lol:

Sat 2PM, south Pole...I should be there. :fro:

i'm fairly new this post stuff, sounds good to me, i'm leaving ventura county at 4:00am on friday.usually roll into the dunes 10:oo or so. we park at #8. look for the big yellow batman symbol on the back of my toyyhauler, and my black sandrail. i'll be at the north poll at 2:00 on saturday......

i'm fairly new this post stuff, sounds good to me, i'm leaving ventura county at 4:00am on friday.usually roll into the dunes 10:oo or so. we park at #8. look for the big yellow batman symbol on the back of my toyyhauler, and my black sandrail. i'll be at the north poll at 2:00 on saturday......

:fro: Sounds great, when you get too the north pole at 2:00 turn around and go south :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

:grin: I saw it when you had it pinned... how funny. Bet you are horrible at keeping secrets, or surprises. If you learned a magic trick you'd probably show everyone how its done, huh? :nah:

I dunno why it's so "top secret", but like someone else said, for the fun of looking for it I guess. Or you have to find someone's camp and follow them (the other 'way too much time on your hands' post :driver:) Like a treasure hunt, I'm sure you'd find some gold(en beer) at either place when you make it there... :shocked2:

:shocked: I saw it when you had it pinned... how funny. Bet you are horrible at keeping secrets, or surprises. If you learned a magic trick you'd probably show everyone how its done, huh? :lol:

I dunno why it's so "top secret", but like someone else said, for the fun of looking for it I guess. Or you have to find someone's camp and follow them (the other 'way too much time on your hands' post :grin:) Like a treasure hunt, I'm sure you'd find some gold(en beer) at either place when you make it there... :shocked2:

The biggest reason why we'd like to keep the south pole a place that isn't on the map is pretty much like Gerald said. It's to keep it somewhat of an adventure to find it. If you can't find it, then I guess you aren't really much of a duner then! :shocked::driver::nah: