painterjoe Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 (edited) it was a joke fool :poke: So was mine. Edited January 24, 2008 by painterjoe Quote
Romans9 Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 OK Im on here because gd is down. Ill admit Im an addict, my addiction is in control. I got $100 on supreme air. Lets get this race set up. Quote
spooner Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 Thats ok Ill be in front of him Lol not for very long j/k Supreme , would be fun to see you at D btw; is it ok if i pimp my cars over here ??? :chev_bowtie: :chev_bowtie: Quote
painterjoe Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 OK Im on here because gd is down. Ill admit Im an addict, my addiction is in control. I got $100 on supreme air. Lets get this race set up. Is this a dune race or a drag race? Cause if it's a dune race I want in, so I can smoke em all. Quote
spooner Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 Is this a dune race or a drag race? Cause if it's a dune race I want in, so I can smoke em all. dune and drag....after all ryans car is a doitall ... kinda like a 4000lbs swiss army knife Quote
supreme air Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 not for very long j/k Supreme , would be fun to see you at D btw; is it ok if i pimp my cars over here ??? :chev_bowtie: :chev_bowtie: I was there! There was just nobody to play with :chev_bowtie: Quote
dunefreak Posted January 24, 2008 Author Posted January 24, 2008 btw; is it ok if i pimp my cars over here ??? :chev_bowtie: :chev_bowtie: Why else would we be here Pete? liar :chev_bowtie: Quote
painterjoe Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 dune and drag....after all ryans car is a doitall ... kinda like a 4000lbs swiss army knife Yea, but it won't fit in my pocket. Quote
supreme air Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 I had a nice long talk with Ryan his car we have alot in common high h/p cars come with lots I hope he gets his dialed in . Its alot more fun driving them then working on them Quote
spooner Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 I was there! There was just nobody to play with most likely we will be out there at the superbowl weekend (supposed to be a great duning weekend ; everybody else is watching TV :chev_bowtie: ) your welcome to join us and im sure Ryan doesnt mind a playing partner .....kinda days of (bigblock) thunder :chev_bowtie: Quote
spooner Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 I had a nice long talk with Ryan his car we have alot in common high h/p cars come with lots I hope he gets his dialed in . Its alot more fun driving them then working on them :chev_bowtie: oh yes......big HP= big last trip Ryan was too busy to give rides to his kids and friends so we had no time to mess with the bypasses.....hopefully next trip we can get things dialed in Quote
Richard Cheese Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 i couldnt believe some of the what seemed like rudeness to me that some of our members here perpetrated on some of the visiting members from GD.com yeah, that Ryan is fuggin outta control.....didyou see those people on ATVs he ALMOST took out on that vid??? Quote
Warrior07 Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 i couldnt believe some of the what seemed like rudeness to me that some of our members here perpetrated on some of the visiting members from GD.com yeah, that Ryan is fuggin outta control.....didyou see those people on ATVs he ALMOST took out on that vid??? come on cheese never had any fun before by the way whens your next show Quote
Richard Cheese Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 come on cheese never had any fun before by the way whens your next show it wasnt you that i was referring to. i KNOW youre a jackass PET PICS? Quote
Warrior07 Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 (edited) it wasnt you that i was referring to. i KNOW youre a jackass PET PICS? Thanks actually it's Sir Jacka$$ in training Edited January 24, 2008 by warrior07 Quote
desertskyz Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 I don't go to GD. I'm afraid of illegals, and flatbillers. Quote
dunefreak Posted January 24, 2008 Author Posted January 24, 2008 i couldnt believe some of the what seemed like rudeness to me that some of our members here perpetrated on some of the visiting members from GD.com yeah, that Ryan is fuggin outta control.....didyou see those people on ATVs he ALMOST took out on that vid??? members? I only noticed one that was really rude to Zippy. I don't go to GD. I'm afraid of illegals, and flatbillers. Thats the most retarded thing I have ever heard. Quote
desertskyz Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 Thats the most retarded thing I have ever heard. I was just joking. Jezzz you wake up on the wrong side to the toolbox today? Truth be told we have never been. Need to go with someone the first time. Quote
dunefreak Posted January 24, 2008 Author Posted January 24, 2008 I was just joking. Jezzz you wake up on the wrong side to the toolbox today? Truth be told we have never been. Need to go with someone the first time. whaaat? I wasn't cranky or mad. I was just talking crap like usual. Jezzz You are too easy to pick on. :poke: ...and no I don't sleep on my toolbox. I have a bed at home. <---there...just in case you thought I was mad Quote
desertskyz Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 I think I'm gonna sign on to GD.com and stir up some and get kicked off like Cheese. or maybe become a MILF. But everyone would know it was me cause my horrible typing skills. meter meteor Quote
Pretty Princess Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 get over it she apparently hates Glamis or the GD the site, or wait....who cares it was a joke fool :poke: Yep Sure Do! Lamo ~ Ohh and Pete Thanks Remember the Opinion thing??? "Just Mine" Quote
dunefreak Posted January 24, 2008 Author Posted January 24, 2008 Yep Sure Do! Lamo ~ Ohh and Pete Thanks Remember the Opinion thing??? "Just Mine" Sure no problem. Have your opinion. Opinions are one thing... being rude to other members is another. I just hope you can decipher the difference. Quote
Richard Cheese Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 members? I only noticed one that was really rude to Zippy. yeah, i know...but i didnt wanna single anyone out...hopefully get it through the group thing...something i learned in my psych classes......or was it the psych sessions??? Quote
SanDollars Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 ME! I lurk here a lot but rarely make comments because of the beatings so freely given here to FNGs Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.