Came To See If He Could Help

barneycar

it was the first trip for the car I was told he had just got it. he was having ps problems with it.

I think I cold have taken him :thumbsdown::laughing::flipoff::laughoff::rockon::hello:

it only had a ls2 in it.

Well I know barneycar can whip a$$ on my peanut motor!!

Go barneycar!! :huh:

The guy came to see if he could help after the motor went south?

got his picture took for his trouble.

post-557-1143479051_thumb.jpg

post-557-1143479081_thumb.jpg

post-557-1143479108_thumb.jpg

post-557-1143479136_thumb.jpg

post-557-1143479166_thumb.jpg

post-557-1143479209_thumb.jpg

Nice pictures of my car...... Thanks for the pics and for the ride in your barney car. and as for my p.s. problem, after the 30 seconds it took to fix by crimping the fitting I was back and going strong and if you really think you can take me I'll be out there this weekend......see you there

:thumb:

If those are the dunes over at the bottom of the Superbowl, those are some cool little hits. Great take off with a smooth as glass landing.

HAHA...I was thinkin the same thing. Nice lines to hit at a moderate speed and decent air w/o having to haul a$$. :laughoff::D

Nice pictures of my car...... Thanks for the pics and for the ride in your barney car. and as for my p.s. problem, after the 30 seconds it took to fix by crimping the fitting I was back and going strong and if you really think you can take me I'll be out there this weekend......see you there

:laughoff:

Thank but I am just going to stay on the porch!!!!! don't think I can run with the big dogs

:laughoff:

I belive we where over by the superbowl and we had a clear view of the take off point and landing

also we where the only ones over there on sunday. the spoter was double E-dave and he was just off from the camera.