A quick put to Lovell Canyon

indasand

We were bored and wanted to play in some snow but don't like the weekend rush to Mt. Charleston. This is a great place to get away for a day trip in the summer or winter. Camping is OK (NO FIRES)

Our plan was to cross the summit and go back but the snow was a bit worse towards the top and the trail seemed to disapear, not to mention steep hills and cliffs. No one wants to F up there trucks.

So were coming around a bend and we see a DDR sticker on the truck in front of us and my wife yells out "What the $%#%$@$# did you bring your #$@# @#$@#$@# lap top with you?"

Not sure what happened to the camera after that but when I got done LMAO we called it a day...

Nice to meet ya sand snake... Sorry no pick of your truck and the DDR sticker in the snow, that would of been cool!

post-1526-1201629562_thumb.jpg

post-1526-1201629625_thumb.jpg

post-1526-1201629660_thumb.jpg

post-1526-1201629698_thumb.jpg

post-1526-1201629743_thumb.jpg

post-1526-1201629793_thumb.jpg

post-1526-1201629861_thumb.jpg

post-1526-1201629911_thumb.jpg

post-1526-1201629963_thumb.jpg

post-1526-1201630021_thumb.jpg

post-1526-1201630160_thumb.jpg

haha thats crazy. Jim was up there the same time you were? :idiot:

Lovell Canyon is cool. We've ridden there a couple times and camped there once too. (tent camping that is) You can have fires certain times of the year when we went, but maybe that has since changed. That place is a great place to go to cool off in the super hot months of summer. :drunk:

It was a relief that you guys came around when we were attempting that last hill, we had tried it a few times and I was freaking out :laughing: . Then backing down it Jim kept saying "look what he is doing to his truck" and I just couldn't look back. Then he says I should have taken pics, but I was too busy trying not to freak out to think about :lol: . I have almost the same exact pic of the clouds on the way up there :laughing: . Here are a few of you guys on the way back down :beer_bang: .

hmm..my pics sizes are messed up again, going to have to figure that out.

Edited by Foxysandchick

That was kinda kool ...Glad you guys showed up there when you did I was not sure if I was going to make it out of that for a few min, Got stuck several times, If you get the urge to do that again give me a pm. I would like to do it again in my other truck. I dont mind :beer_bang: that one up...I have made it up that pass several times in my other truck but for some reason that dmax did not want to climb that hill. :thumb: and kristin was kinda trippin out every time we slid back down.