DUNE PORTER !

Warrior07

Just wondering if anyone has thought about hireing the niehborhood kid for the weekend .To do the dirty work while you just sat back and :rockon::laughoff: :drunk2: :laughoff::beercheers::headbang1::beerpint::banghead: :kart: :laughing:

you know keep em busy making sure the firepit was built . trash was always cleaned up . Made sure paddles were swapped on the rails quads etc. awning mats were swept off . dog crap picked up i can go on & on . and if he/she did a good job they might be able to go on a dune ride i'd have my kid do all that but to young :fro: :clap::DDRrocks:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive got little cheese in training right now...he picked up the dog chit a couple times this last trip......he also helped with the air compressor, taking out the trash, getting wood for the fire, and unloading and loading.

next time, i'll have him invite a friend so i can have 2 dune midgets........

post-457-1202213916_thumb.jpgpost-457-1202213916_thumb.jpg

:dunno:

Edited by richard cheese

Just wondering if anyone has thought about hireing the niehborhood kid for the weekend .To do the dirty work while you just sat back and :grin::blah: :drunk2: :chug: :dunno::banghead: :smoker: :driver: :kart: :chug:

you know keep em busy making sure the firepit was built . trash was always cleaned up . Made sure paddles were swapped on the rails quads etc. awning mats were swept off . dog crap picked up i can go on & on . and if he/she did a good job they might be able to go on a dune ride i'd have my kid do all that but to young :lol::laughoff::blink:

Why are you looking to make some extra cash????

Maybe get a ride to the Southpole for the meet n greet?

I don't know Pete, do you cook as well as pick up poo?? Do you come with your own tools or do we have to provide them for you?

:lol::lol:

:chug: both you toos :banghead:

Ohhh.......so then you want to hire some kid to do all your dirty work so you'll have more time to cook and prep for the POTLUCK that you are havin at your camp Prez weekend?? Dang now your thinkin!! What an awesome idea! :dunno::grin::lol:

Jodi I say we pool our resources, park close on Prez Day then when we go on fast rides :smoker: and hangout :banghead::laughoff::grin: when we get back to camp our Man B*tch will have everything done.

:chug: :blink:

All the while we can be :driver::lol::dunno:

Whata ya think?

Edited by desertskyz