DUNE PORTER !

Warrior07

Just wondering if anyone has thought about hireing the niehborhood kid for the weekend .To do the dirty work while you just sat back and :laughing::blah: :drunk2: :chug: :beerpint::think::dope::slap: :kart: :assblast:

you know keep em busy making sure the firepit was built . trash was always cleaned up . Made sure paddles were swapped on the rails quads etc. awning mats were swept off . dog crap picked up i can go on & on . and if he/she did a good job they might be able to go on a dune ride i'd have my kid do all that but to young :laughing::assblast::blink:

:dope: just like cmyfirepole said once before doesn't anyone every read a thread topic before replying to it :blah::loser::dunno: :boyyy:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just exactly who is Dune Porter? :lol: I know a John Porter, he's a Senator, Congressman, political someone... :lol: But this Dune guy, who is he really. Is he/she......person a DDR member, an illegal, some crazed lobbyist trying to save a lizard, or just a innocent clean up person just trying to get by.

Dune whoever you are we like :poke: fun at you. The guy in the above pic is NOT Dune. Thats just Pete who started a thread that went WAAAAY out of control.

Good natured victims are so fun.

Just exactly who is Dune Porter? :lol: I know a John Porter, he's a Senator, Congressman, political someone... :lol: But this Dune guy, who is he really. Is he/she......person a DDR member, an illegal, some crazed lobbyist trying to save a lizard, or just a innocent clean up person just trying to get by.

Dune whoever you are we like :poke: fun at you. The guy in the above pic is NOT Dune. Thats just Pete who started a thread that went WAAAAY out of control.

Good natured victims are so fun.

:lol: now get me a beer i'm out and only brought one !! :lol::lol::lol:

:bawl: now get me a beer i'm out and only brought one !! :mc_smiley: :laughing: :dance:

Yeah I KNOW you only brought one and I stole it!!! :whoop: :chug:

So get me another one! MaFackassss :boyyy:

I still have poo that needs picking up as well and laundry and dishes while your at it!!

I just thought you were tryin to earn some extra money for gas for the toys???

Soooo I guess if Petes out, it looks as if Dan Power"DuneB*tches"House will be a ready and willing replacement!! :laughing:

Edited by sand chick

• 3 months later...

Yeah I KNOW you only brought one and I stole it!!! :clap::clap:

So get me another one! MaFackassss :lol:

I still have poo that needs picking up as well and laundry and dishes while your at it!!

I just thought you were tryin to earn some extra money for gas for the toys???

Soooo I guess if Petes out, it looks as if Dan Power"DuneB*tches"House will be a ready and willing replacement!! :freakin_nuts:

WTF ??????????? :laughing: