RZR vs Teryx vs Prowler vs Rhino vid

MannXX

THAT'S how you'd compare a UTV? On the street in a drag race? :whoop:

I was waiting for some hill climbs, rock crawling, 4 wheelin chit to properly compare them all but all I got was some dorks racing on the pavement. :DDRrocks::lol:

What do you expect from farmers? :laughing: :north_pole:

that vid was shot in Bakersfield, i think.

that built rhino (red) was out front of kawasaki of bakersfield for sale a few weeks ago for 35k :MBdance:

as for the price of rzrs....you can get them from other states for msrp, which is 10, 200 right now. however, especially in Ca...dealers are having a hey day with the markup they are currently getting away with, due to a recall on the fuel tank on the rzr....give it till about april/may...and the prices SHOULD come back down a tad...

Edited by richard cheese

I seen three razors get smoked by the rhino without the bed going up comp!!!!and also go to the polaris shop and look at all the razors getting fixed,,,sorry guyz and also blowing to much oil,,,did you see the guy at dumont with the lemon sign on the back of his razor????

I seen three razors get smoked by the rhino without the bed going up comp!!!!and also go to the polaris shop and look at all the razors getting fixed,,,sorry guyz and also blowing to much oil,,,did you see the guy at dumont with the lemon sign on the back of his razor????

Yeah I saw that guy at the south pole I think.. I thought that was F*n hillarious!

whats done 2 ur rhino?

High comp piston, cam, carb, and special porting that only Dan can do :D and the normal stuff dual exhaust, intake, cdi

much better than a big bore..I had RZR's wanting to race me left and right, they were coming over to get me to come to the hill. Raced long travel RZR's with paddles and still won

Built by POWERHOUSE

Edited by YamaKiller

I know someone that reportedly paid 14k and change here in vegas. I dont know, I like the samuria for 1/7th the cost, it makes more power and holds more people. I was upset, though I couldnt climb comp with 4 people and the cooler though. On the second try I got about 3/4 s the way up.

TWo people and no cooler, no problem, I might need to up grade to the 120hp fuel injection motor, its a bolt in and only double the power I have now.