Nevada offroad Buggy guy wants to fight me!

I would suggest you did the most harm of all by posting this. If anyone reads this, they will probably think twice before frequenting that business. :laughoff: I know I would. In fact....just from this info, I would not spend a dime of my hard earned money with those f'ing idiots. :ban-split: Anyone who runs a business that way or condones that behavior from their employees is a complete a$$$hat. :shocked2: :laughing::laughing: To Nevada Offroad & Buggy

Edited by mredgy

im sorry but i would have put the kids in the truck walked back in and broke his nose.

Thats definatley a tough spot!!! But just think about it, just go in and provoke him to hit you and bam you either own the business or at least get a big fat check.

Thats definatley stupid on their part! Cause thats easy money. what would happen if you hit some guy at your place of employment or business? 1- youd be fired and 2- the company you worked for would be out alot of money for compensation for physical harm, emotional pain and suffering.

I think id go back! HA! HA! :ban-split:

Im with you guys on this one, or anyone that talks sh*t straight out like that. I would of kicked the sh*t out of him. PERIOD!!! Then took it up with the owner. Just my :shocked2:

Butch's Speed Shop on Meade Ave. I think it used to be called Valley Performance. :headbang1:

Close.

Valley Performance is the fab shop in the back...and I believe they are still there. The retail shop in the front used to be called Discount Foreign Auto, but has since changed to Butch's Speed Shop.

You guys are so funny, talkin' all this sh*t about, " Well I would have :slap: , Yeah! I would have :lol::dope: , yeah! me too and then I would have :blink::lol: . :booty: Grow up! You guys wouldn't have done sh*t! You just like to talk big, bada$$, I'm a tuff guy crap. ALL OF YOU KNOW HOW TO HANDLE A SITUATION LIKE THIS. Talk to the owner, let it go and take your biznass someplace else.

:blink:

You guys are so funny, talkin' all this sh*t about, " Well I would have :dope: , Yeah! I would have :lol::lol: , yeah! me too and then I would have :booty::beat: . :slap: Grow up! You guys wouldn't have done sh*t! You just like to talk big, bada$$, I'm a tuff guy crap. ALL OF YOU KNOW HOW TO HANDLE A SITUATION LIKE THIS. Talk to the owner, let it go and take your biznass someplace else.

Well said:

Hit 'em in the face

OR

Hit 'em in the pocketbook.

Which do you think would be more effective? Companies like this need to go away for good. Hit 'em in the face and if you got dough, you might just help finance another year's worth of staying in business.

this is just my :blink: also....

Edited by SanDollars

You guys are so funny, talkin' all this sh*t about, " Well I would have :slap: , Yeah! I would have :lol::dope: , yeah! me too and then I would have :blink::lol: . :booty: Grow up! You guys wouldn't have done sh*t! You just like to talk big, bada$$, I'm a tuff guy crap. ALL OF YOU KNOW HOW TO HANDLE A SITUATION LIKE THIS. Talk to the owner, let it go and take your biznass someplace else.

1st off skyz you do not know me that well. those that do know me know full well when i get insulted in that sort of fashion i do not respond meekly to it. yes the other routes are more adult and mature ways to handle a situation. however, some of us are more offended by things than others. that situation would have been intollerable for me to walk away from.

im easy goin for the most part. but that sort of stuff i do not absorb well. i would have most defiantely went after him as quickly as i could have got my kids somewhere safe. :D

1st off skyz you do not know me that well. those that do know me know full well when i get insulted in that sort of fashion i do not respond meekly to it. yes the other routes are more adult and mature ways to handle a situation. however, some of us are more offended by things than others. that situation would have been intollerable for me to walk away from.

im easy goin for the most part. but that sort of stuff i do not absorb well. i would have most defiantely went after him as quickly as i could have got my kids somewhere safe. :D

Then got your a$$ thrown in jail for assult, sued, Had your kids with you? well they would have went to CPS.

All over a $3.00 part. Please!

Words are words. Like they say Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will/can never hurt me. As adults we are to suppose to have learned by now to control ourselves and our tempers. Those who are not able to do that are the a$$holes we talk about on here all the time.

Edited by desertskyz

i guess i should have expected that reply irregardless i know what i would have done. somtimes a point needs to be made regardless of consequences....................................

i didnt tell him or anybody else what to do or its right i merely gave my 2 cents on what my reaction would have been.................................... :mischevious:

and i already know im an a-hole what is your point ?????????????????????????

Edited by barefoot bob

My point is, and what I have found that works is when someone is rude to me I become so nice to them, smile, and most imortantly make them feel like an a$$ without saying one unkind word. Leave making them feel like, WTF! :mischevious: . You know what I'm talking about.

I am also one of those people that when someone wrongs me, I WILL GET EVEN! One way or another. Maybe cause my big brother picked on me alot when I was little.