Accepting donations for the cleanup

dunefreak

Stacey hit up Sam's Cycle today but they were closed. wtf? :DDRrocks: She said they are closed today AND tomorrow. :hello:

:assblast: Very interesting!!

I actually hit up sams cycle last week for donations. He hooked me up with $200 worth of "Sams bucks". And a whole package of stickers that I guess will just get put on the registration table. Ill hit up rhino performance tomorrow and have to go back to kmz on boulder. Ill also be going to atv cycle sports tomorrow to get donations as well as purchase some items from DDR for the raffle. Ive been pretty busy running around town the last week!! Back of the burb is FULL!!! AWESOME!

Damn girl!! I should say so!! :dunno: Awesome!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now post-1889-1205293500_thumb.gif

Terry,,,Pete,,,Vicky,,, is there something we can add to the cache?? Think of anything we might need?? Even a few cases of water, whatever, please let us know!! :D

:DDRrocks: I can tell you are getting excited.

I think everything is pretty much covered so far. I am going to go over some things with Terry this week just to make sure they don't need anything else. I'll let ya know if some waters or anything else will be needed for the volunteers.

So??????????? Did ya hit them up yet?? Dang dude, you spend enough $$$ there!! :hello: You waitin' till Friday?? And what about Sam's Cycle?? I left flyers there, but it was TOO busy to ask about donations. Here's another one just for the hell of it! :assblast::DDRrocks:

Calm down hulio, I "offered" but it sounded like everything was covered and no one said anything after that... :dunno:

:lol: I can tell you are getting excited.

Is it that obvious?!? :lol: Well, it is our season blow out afterall........ :lol: and possibly because........

It's the first time out at Dumont on my new <to me> quad!!!!!

Edited by dinicolady