Accepting donations for the cleanup

dunefreak

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WTF got email from paypal that my donation to <rick@friendsofdumontdunes.org>: was unclaimed???? so i sent email to <rick@friendsofdumontdunes.org>: to find out WTF. error came back-no such user hear!!!!!!!!!!! will PM vicky.

ok ynot (terry) sent me a new link to donate thru fodd...http://fodd.dumontsanddunes.info/

This is our first time going to the Cleanup. What's the cost for the raffle tickets? Do all the tickets go in one bin or are there separate bins for each prize?

Raffles are fun! :shake: :shocked2: :laughing:

Edited by Kitcat

Each person gets a raffle ticket when they sign up (along with a lunch ticket), then additional tickets are handed out for each trash bag turned in or unusual/large item brought in. You may put your tickets in the "can" for each item you wish to win. The generator tickets ynot mentioned are being sold to support FoDD. If I remember correctly, there's a ticket for the t-shirts too. We handed those out while the raffle was going on......and on......and......... :D

special raffle prize

Edited by dinicolady

Each person gets a raffle ticket when they sign up (along with a lunch ticket), then additional tickets are handed out for each trash bag turned in or unusual/large item brought in. You may put your tickets in the "can" for each item you wish to win. The generator tickets ynot mentioned are being sold to support FoDD. If I remember correctly, there's a ticket for the t-shirts too. We handed those out while the raffle was going on......and on......and......... :D

special raffle prize

I was speaking with Terry about the raffle and I think this year they'll have just one pot for all the prizes. It will go faster that way. Last year took FOREVER to get through them all. They had ALOT of chit to give out. :thumbsdown:

Hey Pete if you are going to use the money to "buy" stuff, do you have a "hook-up"?? I think that many stores would be willing to give DDR discounts for the raffle prizes...

Whats with the quotes? :beat::banghead: "buy", "hook up" ??? :blink:

Anyways, yeah I was going to check with some of the site sponsors first before I go pick some stuff up and see about some deals to make our dollar go as far as possible. :D

I was speaking with Terry about the raffle and I think this year they'll have just one pot for all the prizes. It will go faster that way. Last year took FOREVER to get through them all. They had ALOT of chit to give out. :thumbsdown:

Whats with the quotes? :beat::banghead: "buy", "hook up" ??? :blink:

Anyways, yeah I was going to check with some of the site sponsors first before I go pick some stuff up and see about some deals to make our dollar go as far as possible. :D

Im sure i could do the same as last year w/ thumpertalk.. just gotta let me know ASAP depending on what is ordered it could take up to a week to get here.

Of course, that was a GOOD thing, but SOOOOO hot and SOOOOO many prizes didn't mix well!! I remember him just tossing a bunch of stuff out to the crowd to help speed it along!! :D

Pete I need to see you this week or fri night i guess...I have a couple things I bought to donate to ...the cause.

Let me know if you want or you want me to give them to you fri night..

Capt

Ok. What day are you you going out for this weekend?

probably leave town around 3ish on fri

Ill call you monday sometime

Capt

Ok cool. I should be there Thursday night with Steveo, OGP and Joe Duner. :beerpint:

Anybody else leaving Friday?? Whos down for a little camp fire get together and beer swap??

I have a feeling that will happen EVERY night this weekend. I'll try and find your guys' camp though and swing by. Other than that, feel free to cruise by our place at C6 on the map. :think:

I'll try and find your guys' camp though and swing by.

Its easy to find, just make sure your gas tank is FULL!! My parents like to park closer to Amargosa then Dumont...

Other than that, feel free to cruise by our place at C6 on the map. :think:

Cool, will do, glad you have a grid and not just a bathroom #, to this day I have no idea what the method of numbering is they used!! :beerpint:

Thats what I was thinking... :D

I also have friends at Cycle Gear...

So??????????? Did ya hit them up yet?? Dang dude, you spend enough $$$ there!! :hello: You waitin' till Friday?? And what about Sam's Cycle?? I left flyers there, but it was TOO busy to ask about donations. Here's another one just for the hell of it! :assblast::DDRrocks:

So??????????? Did ya hit them up yet?? Dang dude, you spend enough $$$ there!! :dunno: You waitin' till Friday?? And what about Sam's Cycle?? I left flyers there, but it was TOO busy to ask about donations. Here's another one just for the hell of it! :shots::DDRrocks:

Stacey hit up Sam's Cycle today but they were closed. wtf? :hello: She said they are closed today AND tomorrow. :assblast:

So??????????? Did ya hit them up yet?? Dang dude, you spend enough $$$ there!! :dunno: You waitin' till Friday?? And what about Sam's Cycle?? I left flyers there, but it was TOO busy to ask about donations. Here's another one just for the hell of it! :shots::DDRrocks:

Stacey hit up Sam's Cycle today but they were closed. wtf? :hello: She said they are closed today AND tomorrow. :assblast:

I actually hit up sams cycle last week for donations. He hooked me up with $200 worth of "Sams bucks". And a whole package of stickers that I guess will just get put on the registration table. Ill hit up rhino performance tomorrow and have to go back to ktm on boulder. Ill also be going to atv cycle sports tomorrow to get donations as well as purchase some items from DDR for the raffle. Ive been pretty busy running around town the last week!! Back of the burb is FULL!!! AWESOME!

Edited by Sincity_blondie

Its easy to find, just make sure your gas tank is FULL!! My parents like to park closer to Amargosa then Dumont...

if they camp in their usual spot we can roll over there in the samurai :P its halfway to amargosa though :P

:DDRrocks: You two comedians! :hello:

I beg your pardon, we will be camped indasand! Well, more like indadirt 'cause of the moho's indagroup. Seriously tho, aiming for about D4, D5.....or both since we'll have like 8 to 10 rigs. Just across the road from the festivities. Camp hoppin' should be easy!

Now post-1889-1205293500_thumb.gif

Terry,,,Pete,,,Vicky,,, is there something we can add to the cache?? Think of anything we might need?? Even a few cases of water, whatever, please let us know!! :D